Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: ChefMike

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    So if you want to kindly fuck off that's AOK with me.
    And what if I want to have sex with you? What then?

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Thanks trish and Hara, you both remain two of the shining lights here at HA.
    Don't mention it.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Silver Poster

Wow, noobs who registered a few months ago (aka tranny chasers aka ass-kissers) and self-promoting princesses declaring war on one of the few smart people on this forum. I was "good friends" with Chefmike and Quinn (where are you bro?) from my early days here. Everyone who´s been here for a few years knows what a great, funny and smart guy Chefmike is. I don´t have to say more because Trish expressed that much better than me.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Anyway, as I just asked about in another thread; I think Mike hates me because, at one point, he was the ringleader of Hondarobot's lynch mob, and I disapproved of his tactics.
    I remember this... just. Who was stalkerbot? Or was it molesterbot? I've always found chef to be hilarious and genuine, just like you Nicole, even though I suspect stalkerbot was he. That's why I believe him when he says he doesn't hate you.

Junior Poster

Mike is a character , and thats what makes HA great , the individual characters , love them or hate them doesn't matter , they are entertaining