Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ChefMike

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

An ascerbic digruntled fukker...Sounds like good people to me

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I like Chefmike. He one of the many people who made me feel accepted here when I first joined this community a few years ago. He’s one of the HA regulars who’s civic minded. Many of his post express his concerns with the welfare of the poor, the disenfranchised and minorities. He may be cranky, but he’s seen a lot to be cranky about. But he’s not a disillusioned cynic like many contributors here. He’s not a self-promotor. He’s not a crackpot who thinks the world’s going to end eighteen different ways the day after tomorrow. When he complains it’s usually about something worthwhile. He never whined about having to pay too many taxes. He never whined about reverse discrimination. He doesn’t cotton to idiots and he will tell you when you’re being one. I know he doesn't get along with Nicole whom I also greatly admire. But I guess you can't live life without conflict. Chefmike's my friend. Here’s to you, friend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	09_26_51__whisky_web_559.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	343.7 KB 
ID:	259237  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

I guess you have to know him to like him :

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I know why they never banned Mike.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Anyway, as I just asked about in another thread; I think Mike hates me because, at one point, he was the ringleader of Hondarobot's lynch mob, and I disapproved of his tactics.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

It must have been pretty bad.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    I like Chefmike. He one of the many people who made me feel accepted here when I first joined this community a few years ago. He’s one of the HA regulars who’s civic minded. Many of his post express his concerns with the welfare of the poor, the disenfranchised and minorities. He may be cranky, but he’s seen a lot to be cranky about. But he’s not a disillusioned cynic like many contributors here. He’s not a self-promotor. He’s not a crackpot who thinks the world’s going to end eighteen different ways the day after tomorrow. When he complains it’s usually about something worthwhile. He never whined about having to pay too many taxes. He never whined about reverse discrimination. He doesn’t cotton to idiots and he will tell you when you’re being one. I know he doesn't get along with Nicole whom I also greatly admire. But I guess you can't live life without conflict. Chefmike's my friend. Here’s to you, friend.
    It was different with me. Chef actually mistook me for someone else and bashed me when I first got here. Though when that was cleared up, he turned out to be not that bad - actually one of the most welcoming and sweetest guys on here! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Treat Mike with respect. His job here at HA is to keep the pot boiling when things get a little slow.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Anyway, as I just asked about in another thread; I think Mike hates me because, at one point, he was the ringleader of Hondarobot's lynch mob, and I disapproved of his tactics.
    I don't hate you, I never have. When you turned into an antagonistic, militant tranny troll I refused to take any of your bullshit. So did a lot of others. It has nothing to do with your retarded friend Honda or anyone else. It's you. So if you want to kindly fuck off that's AOK with me.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

Thanks trish and Hara, you both remain two of the shining lights here at HA.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe