Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default $36,000 Manicure!!

Stop Beyonc'e!! Please don't McHammer all your money away!!!!!!!!!!! Two $51,000 hand bags were ok, but $36,000 nails???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! I see why she made that song SPEECHLESS(Which I adore!!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/2009/...35k-nails.html

Don't Compete. CREATE!- Earl Nightingale ... YOU are responsible for YOUR life. Change what you don't like. Stay away from the news and people who hate life.

Mindless consumerism, people starving to death all over the world and people spend $36,000 on a manicure.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

hova can afford it

Holy shit that's wasteful...

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Professional Poster

oh well..she has the money and it is her money.

Platinum Poster

i gotta learn to do nay-yah

She could have fed a lot of starving peope with that dough. Or paid for a kids cancer treatment or something. What a self-indulged douche-nozzle she must be.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

you know how much shit can be done with 36k-thats like a nice fucking STI- or another realllllly fast car- lol

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Professional Poster

for the record, beyonce has donated to many organizations and charities..clearly, you can't expect her to donate all her money? beyonce is not a super-hero who can save the world and solve all problems..she can't feed every starving child..she can't provide housing for all the bums out in the street.

beyonce can only help so much and if she has the money to spend 36 G's on a manicure, then good for her..that doesn't make her a bad person..that just makes her a very successful woman.

you people talking about "omg, she should help the poor with that money instead of wasting it on manicures", i bet you throw away left over food that poor, starving children would love to eat, even if it's just a piece of bread..think about that.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    you know how much shit can be done with 36k-thats like a nice fucking STI- or another realllllly fast car- lol

a designer vagina