Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

You do you

Veteran Poster

you asslickers I sent you to the store for tissue and you never came back, I knew you were full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by addicted
    so you like to ingest fecal matter?
    Are you 12 years old?

News flash: There are people on this board who like anal sex and other similar sexual activities, including rimjobs (which is the topic of this thread). These types of things are very, very common even among the purely heterosexual community.

If licking someone's ass doesn't appeal to you then that's fine, don't do it, but don't act like the rest of us are all weird.

By your logic a person's willingness to suck a cock would mean they want to drink urine, which your own sex life (presuming you have one) should have already told you is not accurate.

If you can't contribute to this site in a mature, adult manner then I suggest you go elsewhere.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." -- Philip K. Dick

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

OH FUCK!! I NEED SOMEBODY TO LICK MY ASS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

See ya later

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GPrime
    Are you 12 years old?

News flash: There are people on this board who like anal sex and other similar sexual activities, including rimjobs (which is the topic of this thread). These types of things are very, very common even among the purely heterosexual community.

If licking someone's ass doesn't appeal to you then that's fine, don't do it, but don't act like the rest of us are all weird.

By your logic a person's willingness to suck a cock would mean they want to drink urine, which your own sex life (presuming you have one) should have already told you is not accurate.

If you can't contribute to this site in a mature, adult manner then I suggest you go elsewhere.
    don't worry about what he says, there is nothing you can say to even change addicted's attitude, a lot of people here I think would agree, just ignore him eventually he will go away...hopefully...of course by saying this I might have fueled his fire

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GPrime
    Are you 12 years old?

WOW!! Couldn't have said it better myself. I hope this person has been enlightened. And there is nothing wrong with eating a little a** now and then. Go for yours

if you would lick someones ass then you would lick a pile of shit LOL
    ]

I'd imagine licking you anywhere would be classified as licking a pile of shit

Anyway, haven't had the pleasure, but would love to in a second.

Go Go Go Again Again Again!

Rookie Poster

Can I help?
    Quote Originally Posted by trish
    OH FUCK!! I NEED SOMEBODY TO LICK MY ASS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

See ya later

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    As long as clean why not it feels good and yummy lol
    Oh Alyssa,how I would love to lick that ass of yours,you already know that though that's old news.