Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel
    Can someone please explain what the turn-on is from being pissed on!!?????
    Can someone explain the turn on of a facial? or anal sex? Or Shemales? Sometimes you just enjoy things.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Curtnj_bi
    Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel
    Can someone please explain what the turn-on is from being pissed on!!?????
    Can someone explain the turn on of a facial? or anal sex? Or Shemales? Sometimes you just enjoy things.
    I thought the same thig when that female wanted me to pee on her. Later reflection, with the knowledge of some nonsense behavior that was certified and had legal consequences, I realized that she is chasing demons that I could never understand.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by buckjohnson
    I thought the same thig when that female wanted me to pee on her. Later reflection, with the knowledge of some nonsense behavior that was certified and had legal consequences, I realized that she is chasing demons that I could never understand.
    Sounds like a cool chick. Do you still have her phone number?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dirky
    You better have suicide hot line on speed dial. She was a goddess and submissive sexually. I fucked her everywhere, behind the building at my job, in the men’s restroom at our job, she gave me bj's at my cubicle, sex early am in the parks, on her front porch/balcony. She liked it rough, fast, kinky, and weird all too crazy for me to chat about here. So the pissing did not surprise me. But when she was off her meds she was suicidal. I got off the ride. She then threaten to kill my ex, stalked me, got fired from our job for threatening some random female who happened to come over to talk to me, hacked into my email and sent phony emails from me...If you still want her #....

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dirky
    You better have suicide hot line on speed dial. She was a goddess and submissive sexually. I fucked her everywhere, behind the building at my job, in the men’s restroom at our job, she gave me bj's at my cubicle, sex early am in the parks, on her front porch/balcony. She liked it rough, fast, kinky, and weird all too crazy for me to chat about here. So the pissing did not surprise me. But when she was off her meds she was suicidal. I got off the ride. She then threaten to kill my ex, stalked me, got fired from our job for threatening some random female who happened to come over to talk to me, hacked into my email and sent phony emails from me...If you still want her #....
    If she's that wild with the sex, I'll take my chances with the other stuff. Besides, everybody has their good and bad days.

Rookie Poster

I only had a golden shower once in my teens at a glory hole in south east London. In those days i only wore womens underwear under baggy male clothes. I remember I had been there for a while sucking guys and one guy came into the cubicle i was in after I had sucked him, he just pissed in my mouth and all over my face and chest - I was quite shocked at the time but the memory really turns me on now. I would definitely do it again.

Rookie Poster

I have had a few from women including one who used to have me lick her pussy and then would raise up off me and piss in my mouth while she rubbed her clit and came.

never from a man or T girl though......yet

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who likes this sort of stuff. Although I am jealous that they have experienced this and I haven't yet. Lucy157, your story was really hot! Not only did you do the golden shower fetish but through a gloryhole!!!! Awesome. I have done the gloryhole thing once before but I only stuck my cock through it, next time I will do it both ways.