Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Any girls here into Golden Showers?

Either giving, receiving, or both. I have been trying to find a girl in the New York area who is into this. I have a huge fetish for it but have not found a girl to help me achieve this fantasy. The only girls I heard of that might do this is Tara Emory and Vanessa but neither are anywhere near NY. If you have done it or wanted to try it let me know. Thanks!

umm Let me think, no way.

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: Any girls here into Golden Showers?

Quote Originally Posted by BiCuriousGeorge
    Either giving, receiving, or both. I have been trying to find a girl in the New York area who is into this. I have a huge fetish for it but have not found a girl to help me achieve this fantasy. The only girls I heard of that might do this is Tara Emory and Vanessa but neither are anywhere near NY. If you have done it or wanted to try it let me know. Thanks!
    I've given, but ugh so messy! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Come to NY and let's get messy!

Veteran Poster

I'd gladly receive one if I was able to use an umbrella.

Come to NY and let's get messy!
    lol Um I wish I could, works too busy though! I did lived there however 6 years! Where was this pee fetish then?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

I didn't realize I had this fetish until about 2 years ago. I was close to doing this almost a year ago with Vanessa from Chicago. Unfortunately when she came to visit NY I was low on funds and did not get the chance to see her. I have a facial fetish too, which I always had. What are your fetishes Hara?

I didn't realize I had this fetish until about 2 years ago. I was close to doing this almost a year ago with Vanessa from Chicago. Unfortunately when she came to visit NY I was low on funds and did not get the chance to see her. I have a facial fetish too, which I always had. What are your fetishes Hara?
    I see. Um on top my head? Facials (giving and receiving), queening (face-sitting), feet worship (mines), spanking (yours), dildo-ass play (yours), prostrate milking/massages (yours), domination (yours), servitude/submission (yours), public play etc. etc. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Wow Hara, you sound like my kind of girl If you ever decide to visit NY again definitely let me know. We can do ALL your fetishes!

Wow Hara, you sound like my kind of girl If you ever decide to visit NY again definitely let me know. We can do ALL your fetishes!
    lol

~Kisses.

HTG