Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Big time Phins fan Yoshi

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dirky
    Even though I just said that I doubt any team will want the headaches he'll bring, it wouldn't totally shock me to see him eventually end up in Washington.
    I'm pretty sure he's a changed man after all the millions he lost

Lifemember

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon
    Big time Phins fan Yoshi
    lol I never knew that. The team that resurrected the wildcat offense. He should go to Miami. I heard the Patriots want him so they can run the wildcat successfully.

Lifemember

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jjhill
    Even though I just said that I doubt any team will want the headaches he'll bring, it wouldn't totally shock me to see him eventually end up in Washington.
    For the record, I do believe he deserves a second chance. He did his time and sounds very remorseful for his actions. I wouldn't doubt the whole experience has left him a changed man and hopefully for the better. That still doesn't discount the fact that any team willing to take the plunge will have to deal with angry people and a whole lot of hassles. A vast majority of football fans now positively hate Vick and will never forgive him. He has a very steep hill to climb. Any team thinking about signing him must ultimately ask the question - is he and all the extra baggage he'll bring with him, going to be worth it?

Veteran Poster

I heard the Patriots want him so they can run the wildcat successfully.
    Oh yeah, i could see that. Dump Tom Brady and put Michael Vick in his place. That would go over REAL well with the Patriots fans.

Silver Poster

I heard the Patriots want him so they can run the wildcat successfully.
    Oh yeah, i could see that. Dump Tom Brady and put Michael Vick in his place. That would go over REAL well with the Patriots fans.

lmfaooooooooooo, no way is that gonna happen. they was sayin put Brady out as a receiver for a couple plays or something like that. but who knows how Brady gonna be this yr. plus i have no clue who their backup qb is since Cassell is in KC

Lifemember

Silver Poster

For the record, I do believe he deserves a second chance. He did his time and sounds very remorseful for his actions. I wouldn't doubt the whole experience has left him a changed man and hopefully for the better. That still doesn't discount the fact that any team willing to take the plunge will have to deal with angry people and a whole lot of hassles. A vast majority of football fans now positively hate Vick and will never forgive him. He has a very steep hill to climb. Any team thinking about signing him must ultimately ask the question - is he and all the extra baggage he'll bring with him, going to be worth it?

The thing that baffles me is, Dante Stallworth killed a guy and it's almost as if it never happened

Lifemember

Veteran Poster

The thing that baffles me is, Dante Stallworth killed a guy and it's almost as if it never happened
    The thing is, as horrible as a drunk-driving manslaughter charge is, it was still an accident and in no way did Stallworth want that to happen. Vick, on the other hand, bankrolled an illegal dog-figthing organization and was fully aware of what the consequences were. There's a big difference.

Professional Poster

Some of you guys are so ig'nant! If anybody picks Vick up this year, he won't be a starter. If he went to New England it would be to run the wildcat for a few plays, not to start over Brady. While you playin', that would very scary for a defense to prepare for. Now Vick may not be a great QB, but name 5 great QBs in the NFL! There aren't 5! And there definitely isn't a great back-up out there. What he should do is go to the UFL, start 6 games, make 1.5 million and then see what happens with the NFL.
    Where do y'all get this vast majority of fans hate him crap? That's not what the polls say. The people that hate him are the people who weren't going to go to the games to see him anyway. Once these non-football fans get tired of going to games to picket and go back to watching desperate housewives, all will be forgotten.

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PSL4u
    He fits in the Wildcat perfectly.....

Miami Dolphins
    hmm, that would give them 4 QBs (pennington,henne,pat white and vick)
    and White was drafted to be their designated wildcat QB.
    if not the Fins, what about the Pats ? .. the Jags ? ..or da Radas ?