Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by lupinIII
    Haven't played Saints Row 2, though the Zero Punctuation on it was pretty awesome, check it out.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...2-Saints-Row-2
    You're supposed to be able to create a Transgendered character. They then will appear in the cut-scenes throughout the game.

"Strangers In The Night, Exchanging Clothing, Strangers In My Pants..."

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Technically ... You can adjust their walk and voice , so a female can sound like Barry White and so forth. So not really transgendered per se ... but it is funny to have a big thug male character talk and walk like girl.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    i love gta.... im debating whether to buy this now or wait til disc.... im so friggin impatient... plus i dont have the motercycle one either so ill prob jjust buy both
    @tsntx: I highly recommend the motorcycle one... "lost and the dammed". The motorcycles are easier to ride, and unlike wussy Bellic they never wear helmets, and they get to use a sawed off double barreled shotgun on the bike. I never regretted the purchase.

For the room. There is no reason to assume that Luis the main character of the game will not be gay. I guess it's rockstar and they would have to make a gay character all obvious and well stereotypically poofy. But in GAT IV they went out of their way to be sensitive, for them.

I'll bet $20 that Luis, the body guard and main character of the game will be gay but butch, and $10 that there will be at least one transsexual in the game. It's time, and I could not think of a better game for it than GTA.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

True , GTA always is ahead of the curve when it comes to content in games.

5 Star Poster

There is some new information on the game. A trailer is up and new wall papers.

I think I cold collect from anyone who would have bet me that there would not be a TS character in the game.

Anyway. The game looks raw. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.