Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Professional Poster

I want to play like a lesbian game. Someobody should make the L-Word game.

Platinum Poster

i love gta.... im debating whether to buy this now or wait til disc.... im so friggin impatient... plus i dont have the motercycle one either so ill prob jjust buy both

This cant be true.Can it?

SHEMALE WRESTLING WILL ONE DAY COME TRUE!!!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    i love gta.... im debating whether to buy this now or wait til disc.... im so friggin impatient... plus i dont have the motercycle one either so ill prob jjust buy both
    I have lost and the damn and its really awesome but most likely all the dlc that comes out will eventually come in one package at a most cheaper price then buying then seperately kind of like fallout 3 dlc.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections
    gay means happy right?
    Perhaps in 1909 it did.

Anywhooo. This is a pretty good website someone made about it. In particular this page shows the characters. It appears that the woman in the picture is not how gay tony ends up. Though I think it would be cool to have a game with a major charcter who was trans. If you play the missions in GTAIV and TLAD where Tony shows up he is clearly not just merry and gay...he is a homosexual.
    you didn't actually think i was serious did you?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dinand
    I want to play like a lesbian game. Someobody should make the L-Word game.
    Blech!

The retardness of the people on that show makes me angry. I used to make fun of the show with my sister's partner while my sister watched, we used to decry it as the poorest possible representation of her gender and her sexuality.

Blech!

And that game would be horrible, it would be like an old style point and click adventure game, however it wouldn't be a smart or funnily written Tim Schafer one, more of a shite pile of shiteness with no pacing, convoluted plot and horrible logic behind the way the item progressions worked.

Blech!

On thread topic though, I've never played GTA 4 or any of the current sandbox games except for a bit of GTA: SA. What I know of them though is the undercurrent of parody and satire that runs through the plots, so perhaps there'll be a cool flip on establishment. Having the gay guy becoming the GTA protagonist, running around being an amoral sociopath will be seen in a more sophisticated way such as an allegory for the subculture to strike back at the perceived straight hegemony. That said, I'm one of those 'games are art' fags so perhaps I'm reading into it way way way too much.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

dbl pst

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Just wait for the bundle disc , you get both expansions on one disc. : Have you played the Saints Row games ? ... anybody?

Veteran Poster

Haven't played Saints Row 2, though the Zero Punctuation on it was pretty awesome, check it out.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...2-Saints-Row-2

What's Bruce Lee's favourite drink? Wataaahhhhh!!

I like the Saints Row series. It's a little more over the top ... the insurance fraud jobs are fun.