• Both (Bi)

60 32.43%
  • Neither (Pan)

35 18.92%
Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you gay?

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default Are you gay?

I'm pansexual. I'm not straight, gay, or even bi. Probably neither are you. This came up in another thread so in case you don't know what it means...

From the all-knowing Wiki :

Pansexuality, or omnisexuality[1] is a sexual orientation characterized by the potential for aesthetic attraction, romantic love, or sexual desire for people, regardless of their gender identity or biological sex. Some pansexuals suggest that they are gender-blind; that gender and sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others.[2] For others, an individual's sex, gender expression, or gender identity can be a key factor of attraction, despite the pansexual individual's wide range of sex and gender attractions.
    The word pansexual is derived from the Greek prefix pan-, meaning "all". In its simplest form, pansexuality denotes the potential of sexual attraction to all genders and beings. It is intended to negate the idea of two genders (as expressed by bi-)
    The adjective pansexual may also be applied to organizations or events. In this context, the term usually indicates an openness to the involvement of people of all genders and sexual orientations in said organization/event, as well as the pansexual sexual identity.
    [edit]Pansexuality compared to bisexuality

Bisexuality is a sexual orientation characterized by attraction to both the same gender and the opposite gender. Unlike pansexuality, it does not specifically include people who fall outside the gender binary. Pansexuality has been described as a "means to skip the binaries and essentialism of 'bi'."[3]
    However, many people who identify as bisexual are actually attracted to people who fall outside the gender binary. These people, who could be described as pansexual, have a variety of reasons for identifying as bisexual, including widespread unfamiliarity with the term "pansexual" as well as its negative connotations for some people. Some define bisexual as "attraction to people from more than one gender".[4] Others contrast "attraction to people of multiple genders" with pansexuality's "attraction regardless of gender".
    So no, you're probably not gay. Can we put THIS question to rest too now?

~BB~

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

I'm not gay, but......

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Junior Poster

if one has sex with a TS it means one is gay. period.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by indeed
    Which one though?

Veteran Poster

So you see TS as man. Congratulations to this nice, intelligent and accurate view...

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I'm emotionally straight, but I love all kinds of sex and a variety of partners. I don't think I could ever be romantically involved with a woman or FTM TS though.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: Are you gay?

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci
    I'm pansexual. I'm not straight, gay, or even bi. Probably neither are you. This came up in another thread so in case you don't know what it means...

~BB~
    Wait, on the duke chute thread, in the beginning of that thread - you said you was straight and after a couple of pages - that you're a top and didn't like anal sex. Then towards the end of that thread you claimed you're a woman and doesn't either like to top or bottom and was inexperienced (But have topped and bottom for clients). Then you also added, that you believe sexuality is 'fluid'. Now on this thread, you're saying you're nor straight, gay or even bi but pansexual? But you also said you hate labels.

How does one become such a chameleon? Are you confused about your sexuality..cos we all are. Care to explain?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dirky
    Which one though?
    a man is gay if he has sex with ts

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default Re: Are you gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci

~BB~
    Wait, on the duke chute thread, in the beginning of that thread - you said you was straight and after a couple of pages - that you're a top. Then towards the end of that thread you claimed you're a woman and doesn't really like to top or bottom (and was inexperienced). But have topped and bottom for clients. Then you also added, that you believe sexuality is fluid. Now on this thread, you're saying you're nor straight, gay or even bi but pansexual?

How does one become such a chameleon? Are you confused about your sexuality..cos we all are. Care to explain?

~Kisses.

HTG
    I NEVER said I was straight. I was a straight male and started exploring alternate sexualities as I transitioned. The way I see it, if I'm going to be accepted as gender-fluid, then I need to accept that trait in others.

As far as sexual acts I've said I've tried everything, done some things many, many times, and find bottoming painful but am open to exploring. I also never said I was inexperienced. I said with bottoming, I've had BAD experiences.

Honey, seriously. Where do you come up with some of this stuff? My story hasn't changed one bit; only your interpretation has in order to serve your own needs. I thought we were done with this. Either you're not or you're trying to figure out if I'd be sexually attracted to you.

I'm sorry, but I'm not.

~BB~

Rookie Poster

I enjoy people getting called out on their bullshit.

Don't you just love the scales of justice?