• Both (Bi)

60 32.43%
  • Neither (Pan)

35 18.92%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you gay?

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by timebomb
    I enjoy people getting called out on their bullshit.
    I enjoy watching chasers kiss the asses of their favorite girls. Do you think for yourself or does Hara just upload her programming directly into your brain? Your opinion is biased at best, trolling at worst.

You played the loyal puppydog to her on the duke chute thread and it's clear that you're doing it here too.

~BB~

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Not in regards to Hara or Bella, but what's funny is when you know you're hearing bullshit and you're expected to swallow it. I love letting people go on with BS, because they're only grabbing enough rope to hang themselves. Sooner or later, everything comes out in the wash. That's why there are trannys.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Not in regards to Hara or Bella, but what's funny is when you know you're hearing bullshit and you're expected to swallow it. I love letting people go on with BS, because they're only grabbing enough rope to hang themselves. Sooner or later, everything comes out in the wash. That's why there are trannys.
    Ok, well with a statement like that, I'd hope you'd elaborate. Are you saying there's no such thing as pansexuality, that Hara needs to stop stalking me, or both?

~BB~

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: Are you gay?

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    I'm pansexual. I'm not straight, gay, or even bi. Probably neither are you. This came up in another thread so in case you don't know what it means...

~BB~
    Wait, on the duke chute thread, in the beginning of that thread - you said you was straight and after a couple of pages - that you're a top. Then towards the end of that thread you claimed you're a woman and doesn't really like to top or bottom (and was inexperienced). But have topped and bottom for clients. Then you also added, that you believe sexuality is fluid. Now on this thread, you're saying you're nor straight, gay or even bi but pansexual?

How does one become such a chameleon? Are you confused about your sexuality..cos we all are. Care to explain?

~Kisses.

HTG
    I NEVER said I was straight. I was a straight male and started exploring alternate sexualities as I transitioned. The way I see it, if I'm going to be accepted as gender-fluid, then I need to accept that trait in others.

As far as sexual acts I've said I've tried everything, done some things many, many times, and find bottoming painful but am open to exploring. I also never said I was inexperienced. I said with bottoming, I've had BAD experiences.

Honey, seriously. Where do you come up with some of this stuff? My story hasn't changed one bit; only your interpretation has in order to serve your own needs. I thought we were done with this. Either you're not or you're trying to figure out if I'd be sexually attracted to you.

I'm sorry, but I'm not.

~BB~
    We are done. I'm just asking question, based on what you've written - told me and the board. Is that wrong or off limits for discussion? And I'm sorry but I don't understand how you can change your sexuality whenever it suits you nor do I understand your explanation (maybe it's just me).

And NO, I'm NOT trying to figure out if I'm attracted to you. I'm definitely NOT attracted to tg/ts/tv and women!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

We are done. I'm just asking question, based on what you've written - told me and the board. Is that wrong or off limits for discussion? And I'm sorry but I don't understand how you can change your sexuality whenever it suits you nor do I understand your explanation (maybe it's just me).

And NO, I'm NOT trying to figure out if I'm attracted to you. I'm definitely NOT attracted to tg/ts/tv and women!

~Kisses.

HTG
    I'm just saying - you're the one so obsessed with labels so I used one that is all-encompassing hoping you'd finally figure out that I just simply am attracted to whomever I'm attracted to regardless of gender. Just because you can't fathom the concept doesn't mean that my repeated attempts to explain it are all dissimilar (or 'bullshit' as your little lapdog insists).

~BB~

~Kisses.

HTG
    I'm just saying - you're the one so obsessed with labels so I used one that is all-encompassing hoping you'd finally figure out that I just simply am attracted to whomever I'm attracted to regardless of gender. Just because you can't fathom the concept doesn't mean that my repeated attempts to explain it are all dissimilar.

~BB~
    Well it's NOT really about that. I accept people for what they like be it they like dick and if they want to suck it, ass - if they want to be fuck or bottom etc. I enjoy these activities myself!

I was more concern (questioning?) about your lack of consistency. Which is one important trait on boards/forums to gain respect of other members. That's all.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Oh and timebomb is definitely NOT anyone's lapdog.

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG
    I'm just saying - you're the one so obsessed with labels so I used one that is all-encompassing hoping you'd finally figure out that I just simply am attracted to whomever I'm attracted to regardless of gender. Just because you can't fathom the concept doesn't mean that my repeated attempts to explain it are all dissimilar.

~BB~
    Well it's NOT really about that. I accept people for what they like be it they like dick and if they want to suck it, ass - if they want to be fucked or bottom etc. I enjoy these activities myself!

I was more concern (questioning?) about your lack of consistency. Which is one important trait on boards/forums to gain respect of other members. That's all.

~Kisses.

HTG
    The point of this entire thread was to allow me to answer the apparent question surrounding my sexuality. The answer, in short, is that I'm pansexual. There was never a lack of consistency; simply a lack of understanding which is why I included the definition.

And I'm sure you were TERRIBLY worried about my reputation. Thanks for your concern but one thing I do NOT have is an identity issue.

~BB~

Oh and timebomb is definitely NOT anyone's lapdog.

~Kisses.

HTG
    LIES!!!

~BB~

Rookie Poster

If I am such a lapdog then check my prior posts. I have never spoke to Hara on any thread that I can think of. Why all of a sudden would I come to her support? Maybe because I am not actually supporting her but I am looking at the statements and calling them for what they are. You assume I am kissing ass rather than looking at the arguments. Right is right. You where soooooooooooooooooo against the assumption that "all t-girls bottom" but yet now your so curious as to anal sex?

You spent over 20 pages bashing Hara and now your wanting to discover proper anal sex? That is what I call bullshit. It bullshit because you can't trash someone and then take the position they had just had. I never was trying to attack you. I was just trying to point out Hara's original message. Then you turned hostile when I never said anything negative. After that I realized you just want to have the last word in arguments. You want to "win" them. And thats fine.

I will let you have the last word in this thread because its yours. But don't call me a lapdog just because I didn't support your incorrect and mostly contradictory statements.

Don't you just love the scales of justice?