Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: WOW!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925
    I watched the youtube video, if you think that was racism or in really poor taste then you've obviously never encountered someone who is really racist. Every year I go to visit extended family in Appalachia and I most certainly wouldn't bring any black friends back there that's for sure.
    Sorry dgs925

But spraying water hose in that context is racist in manner, tone, content, and matter.

And its is one thing to be racist in nature. Some folks can't help it. These people know better, and purposefully, with intent on causing deliberate harm, make a racist video.

Kids today know far more about how to not to be a racist. And they are so much more tolerant of other differences than in my generation. But they needed a little history lesson. Spraying water hose in a context of spraying black folks has negative connatations and should never be done...in a public forum. Keep it private, or risk negative repurcussions

Professional Poster

DP

Senior Member Veteran Poster blonde_sweetheart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buckjohnson
    I watched the youtube video, if you think that was racism or in really poor taste then you've obviously never encountered someone who is really racist. Every year I go to visit extended family in Appalachia and I most certainly wouldn't bring any black friends back there that's for sure.
    Sorry dgs925

But spraying water hose in that context is racist in manner, tone, content, and matter.

And its is one thing to be racist in nature. Some folks can't help it. These people know better, and purposefully, with intent on causing deliberate harm, make a racist video.

Kids today know far more about how to not to be a racist. And they are so much more tolerant of other differences than in my generation. But they needed a little history lesson. Spraying water hose in a context of spraying black folks has negative connatations and should never be done...in a public forum. Keep it private, or risk negative repurcussions

You never shutup do you?

BritneyBoykins

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_sweetheart
    Quote Originally Posted by buckjohnson
    Sorry dgs925

You never shutup do you?

Girl he's a queen...

Junior Poster

Oh my you two lovely ladies are the hottest. only thing closer or hotter would be in the middle of Sol.

Junior Poster

I hate to fan any anti-Ash sentiment. I chatted with Ash on yahoo a few weeks back, it felt a good couple hours, very nice chat. Out of nowhere I haven't seen you on again, you haven't even replied to my 'hellos' on myspace. You didn't seem flaky at first... did your yum shoot get to your head already?

BritneyBoykins

Quote Originally Posted by zukkobaby
    I hate to fan any anti-Ash sentiment. I chatted with Ash on yahoo a few weeks back, it felt a good couple hours, very nice chat. Out of nowhere I haven't seen you on again, you haven't even replied to my 'hellos' on myspace. You didn't seem flaky at first... did your yum shoot get to your head already?
    At least she spoke to you right? I think she is over it like the rest of us. I mean come on, who wants to sit and talk to a stranger all day..right!?

I'm racist, good-day

Platinum Poster

maybe after talking to you and seeing your pics, she realized she wasnt into you at all, and didnt want to be rude and cut the conversation short.

it happens a lot.

Senior Member Veteran Poster blonde_sweetheart's Avatar

I enjoyed talking to you..I like talking to everyone.But I simply dont have the time to doddle away online all day talking to people.I get plenty of messages from people and if I responded to them all I'd be sitting here alllll day..and I don't want to do that..I chat when I have time.
    And nothing has gone to my head...believe that.I'm still just an 18 year old girl..I'm nobody special.

Veteran Poster

Wow. There are some incredibly needy mother fuckers on this site. Talk to someone for a couple minutes and they become as delusional as Ralph Wiggum.

Krusty the Klown: Is this your girlfriend, Ralph?
    Ralph Wiggum: Yes, she is. I love Lisa Simpson, and when I grow up I'm going to marry her.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.