Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Is there something wrong with me??

I LOVE a good blow job but have to settle for hand jobs. That said, I LOVE eating pussy but my wife just hates sex all together, so I have to beg her to let me go down on her. The more she turns me away the more sexually corrupt my thoughts get. I've never cheated on her but now I find myself jerking off to woman's feet, armpits, and ass. I fantasize about going down on a woman after I've cum inside her or being forced into snowballing with her after I cum in her mouth. I get really turned on at the thought of going down on a shemale until she explodes in my mouth.

I'm one of those guys who cannot cum unless I'm doing something when I am pleasured. whether it's kissing, sucking her toes, eating her ass, or sucking on her armpit, it doesn't matter. I just love it all... 95% of the time I get a hand job with a freshly showered foot in my face. It sucks because I'm a real foot fetishist and I love my foot play with a foot that has been in a hot pair of stinky shoes all day.

I've had the foot fetish my whole life, I got into eating ass while in college and I've recently found armpits to be a turn on. The fantasies about shemales and cum I have not acted on but I'm obviously SERIOUSLY thinking about it!!!

I'd love to hear some responses!!! And if your a tranny please understand that my sex life is run by my right hand. I'd love this thread to be dedicated to my sexual pleasure. Feel free to send pics!!!

Thanks...

Retro

Sounds like you have an oral fixation..nothing wrong with that ...judging by the posts, lots of guys on this board have various forms of that.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Is there something wrong with me??

Married to the wrong woman?

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Default Re: Is there something wrong with me??

Quote Originally Posted by retrozen
    I LOVE eating pussy but my wife just hates sex all together.
    Try to get couples counseling.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Rookie Poster

I do plan on leaving her relatively soon. I have things I must take care of before I give up my house.

I don't get the armpit thing at all. Foot fetish is ok but you like stinky sweaty feet, don't get that either. I'm not knocking you, just my opinion. My suggestion is cheat on her or get a divorce. I would never be with a woman or t-girl that isn't sexually on the same page as me. Eventually you will get too bored and begin to resent her. Good luck.

[...]but my wife just hates sex all together[...]
    Ouch.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Rookie Poster

The naughtyness of the armpit and the smelly foot is a HUGE part of the turn on. It's so wrong it seems right!!!

Whatever works for you. As long as you get turned on by it is cool with me. I have my own perverted, unusual fetish of golden showers and facials. Probably is worse than armpit fetish but if you can cum from it than who cares right. Live your dream my friend.

Junior Poster

I LOVE a good blow job but have to settle for hand jobs. That said, I LOVE eating pussy but my wife just hates sex all together, so I have to beg her to let me go down on her. The more she turns me away the more sexually corrupt my thoughts get. I've never cheated on her but now I find myself jerking off to woman's feet, armpits, and ass. I fantasize about going down on a woman after I've cum inside her or being forced into snowballing with her after I cum in her mouth. I get really turned on at the thought of going down on a shemale until she explodes in my mouth.

I'm one of those guys who cannot cum unless I'm doing something when I am pleasured. whether it's kissing, sucking her toes, eating her ass, or sucking on her armpit, it doesn't matter. I just love it all... 95% of the time I get a hand job with a freshly showered foot in my face. It sucks because I'm a real foot fetishist and I love my foot play with a foot that has been in a hot pair of stinky shoes all day.

I've had the foot fetish my whole life, I got into eating ass while in college and I've recently found armpits to be a turn on. The fantasies about shemales and cum I have not acted on but I'm obviously SERIOUSLY thinking about it!!!

I'd love to hear some responses!!! And if your a tranny please understand that my sex life is run by my right hand. I'd love this thread to be dedicated to my sexual pleasure. Feel free to send pics!!!

Thanks...

Retro
    There's nothing wrong with "you", there's is something wrong with your "wife". as far as her not liking sex? I'd become an investigator, she may be getting it from another guy, or "girl" and therefore have nothing left for you. Whatever you do though, don't "CHEAT" because then "YOU" look like the bad guy and we all know the bias of the justice system in family court and if you are the one found to have cheated, then more of your money for "her" It also could be part of "her plan".

Don't accept her behavior and be firm when telling her how it makes you feel. If she's not willing to work on that with you, then it's not you who needs the divorce, it's "her" catch my drift?

Have a great day