Professional Poster

Default two nyc fem queens reading

Oh!
    Did they just come for Ruby in this?
    OMG!!!
    Oh my they are reading ALL the girls in this one....
    Scandal!
    This is beyond funny but the girls wont like it.

ohhh my goshhh hilarious!

whos the one who made it? maybe also a member here?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    ohhh my goshhh hilarious!

whos the one who made it? maybe also a member here?
    i don't know..the youtube account was made yesterday..the video was sent to me and several other girls.

Silver Poster

glad it was not sent to me
    you messy ass girls need to find something better to do seriously . those videos take a whole lot of time to make and energy too . I smell a hungry tiger

That's too deep. I know that the conversation was probably an combination of what girls have said, but why would they say such things to one another? It's a cruel world out there so why bring extra cruelty into your world? And what you see in other people is often a reflection of yourself. How do you expect the world to respect you, if you don't show respect to someone who has similarities to you?

I play keyboards, and we keyboard players around town, try to respect one another, even though we may be in competition for the same gigs. I know that if another gets the gig, he's helping keeping open, and I'm likely to get work there, after the crowd gets tired of the same thing.

Just today I read a blog where women that are considerd the most successful here, were disrepected and called "dude" and other terms. And they are getting legitimate female model gigs.

I'm around women often, and I see them complimenting one another. This vid is a symbol of what is wrong in our community.

After I made this post, it made me remember somthing that happened long ago, in my running days. I went to a pageant. I met the winner, Miss Black Gay Ohio and I even went home with her and friends. We did not hook up becuase of the company, but I got her number. But when I called she had left town for a few days. Later I heard that when she got back into town, her and her ts roomate had gotten into an argument that included that type or 'reading thing in the video. The roomate killed 'Miss Ohio'.

Who knows what could have happened if she was allowed to live. I was very attracted to her. She was a natural looking beauty. She did get a chance to show me her hormone titties which were sticking out like cones with huge nipples. I wanted her bad, but another t girl took her life, over jealousy, fueled by words like those in the video.