Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default Re: Tranny hard facts!

Quote Originally Posted by Reyna
    A scaled down look into my background:

1. How old were you when you stared to transition? 27

1 a. Do you consider yourself to be: Neither( one less label)

a. primary transexual
    b. secondary transexual

2. You transition by ways of?

a. hormones (hrt)
    b. surgery (none, yet)

3. How long have you lived as a woman (opposite the gender you were born with)? 16 months

4. Have you ever lived life as a man? Yes

5. IF yes, Have you ever engaged in sex with gay men? NO

6.. Have you been with a woman? yes

7. Are you mostly into: Both

a. men
    b. women

8. Have you fathered a child? yes (3 adorable girls)

9. How long have you been a father figure to this child? since their birth

10. What made you suddenly realize to live opposite the gender you were living by?

I got really tired of not being to able to talk to anyone about my internal struggles, so I told my then wife about my gender issue, with her support I "realized" that I could be just me and everything would be okay.
    I didn't notice this thread until now. It's not like I go around looking for trouble. That activity is a favorite of some other girls, but not this one.

You're very brave to post this here. Hara will now more than likely now call you a man since your background is so similar to mine - kids, age, lack of labels - apparently it means you're not really TS. What a boring argument.

For the record I don't use labels like 'primary transexual.' That's a term that insecure little girls use to validate themselves when they don't get enough acceptance in their regular life. Since I'm accepted 100% I never gave it much thought. I'm just me and I'm entirely comfortable with that. I don't need to belittle other trannies to make myself feel better like SOME people.

And since I'm so ENTIRELY sick of hearing this: I'm 30, ok? That's FAR from middle-aged. I started transition at 26 and hormones have actually taken enough years off of me that I get carded at bars all the time. Get over yourself.

~BB~

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci

I'm 30, ok? That's FAR from middle-aged. I started transition at 26 and hormones have actually taken enough years off of me that I get carded at bars all the time. Get over yourself.

~BB~
    lol Is that in dog years?

I was IRKED! And was venting like you did on one of the threads (TTYN). So to quote you "I apologize, ok? Life goes on".

I'm over it, and so should you.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci

I'm 30, ok? That's FAR from middle-aged. I started transition at 26 and hormones have actually taken enough years off of me that I get carded at bars all the time. Get over yourself.

~BB~
    lol Is that in dog years?

I was IRKED! And was venting like you did on one of the threads (TTYN). So to quote you "I apologize, ok? Life goes on".

I'm over it, and so should you.

~Kisses.

HTG
    Deal.

~BB~

1. How old were you when you stared to transition? 24

1 a. Do you consider yourself to be:

primary transexual

a. hormones (hrt)
    b. surgery SOME surgery

3. How long have you lived as a woman (opposite the gender you were born with)? 10 years

4. Have you ever lived life as a man (gay/bi)? yes

5. IF yes, Have you ever engaged in sex with gay men? yes

6.. Have you been with a woman? yes

7. Are you mostly into:

men MEN only!

8. Have you fathered a child? NO

9. How long have you been a father figure to this child? N/A

10. If secondary transexual, What made you suddenly realize to live opposite the gender you were living by? N/A

I guess since Hara and I are cool at the moment, I should go ahead and answer this silly questionnaire.

1. How old were you when you stared to transition? 26

1 a. Do you consider yourself to be:

a. primary transexual
    b. secondary transexual

I don't really recognize the validity of these labels, but I want SRS, so primary I guess.

a. Hormones (12mg estradiol/day)
    b. Eventually I'd like SRS, a nose job, and a chin implant, although I could live without the nose and chin

3. How long have you lived as a woman (opposite the gender you were born with)?

4 years

4. Have you ever lived life as a man?

Obviously. lol

5. IF yes, Have you ever engaged in sex with gay men?

No.

6.. Have you been with a woman?

You betcha.

7. Are you mostly into:

a. men
    b. women

I'm 'pansexual.' Look it up.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansexual

8. Have you fathered a child?

Yes, one beautiful brilliant little boy who is my entire world.

9. How long have you been a father figure to this child?

Never. I began transition after he'd just turned 3. He knows I used to be male, but he doesn't remember it and can't visualize it. He has a stepdad for this.

10. What made you suddenly realize to live opposite the gender you were living by?

Whoever said it was sudden? I knew I was different at age 4 and struggled most around 11 (onset of puberty), 15, 19, and 25 but I was born into the most dysfunctional and abusive family known to man so my issues took a back seat to everyone else's apparently. I was beaten for being a 'sissy,' which is ironic because I consider myself a very strong woman. I fathered a child and married because I thought I could try to impress people by proving that I 'beat' my 'issues.' Then I realized that they weren't issues at all unless I actually cared what people thought of me, so now I don't. What finally set me off to transition was the realization that my marriage was a fraud.

~BB~

Junior Poster

I think both Hara and Bella should just mello out, pick up the phone and call Buddy Wood! Both of you are gorgeous woman in their prime..
    Why not make a video together?
    I'm all for it.

What do other men in here think?

Quote Originally Posted by HP1000
    I think both Hara and Bella should just mello out, pick up the phone and call Buddy Wood! Both of you are gorgeous woman in their prime..
    I'm all for it.

We said we're 'cool.' Don't push it. :P

~BB~

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

It's kewl. A guy can dream (fantasize)- and its FREE! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HP1000
    I'm all for it.

I think you've more chance of giving birth!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Veteran Poster

Thanks to the girls who answered the questions, great to see some life story material on here.

Thanks to the girls who posted the primary vs secondary info blocks as well, again good to see some of that material pushed around and what folks think of it.

Just one more nice guy finishing last...