Gold Poster

Default do you just like hitting the duke chutes, part #2

why do you see a tranny part #2

duke chutes = asshole

5 Star Poster

what you on Brenda, I want some of it

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Men who are into trannies are only into trannies for 2 main reasons:

1. The cock factor - so they still can say/think they're straight not gay cos they only sucked a cock from a feminine looking trannies adding men of course doesn't do it for them (to convinced themselves they aren't fags in denials).

2. The ass fucking taboo - Let's face it, not a lot of women would let a guy fuck them in the ass. With trannies, ass fucking is a given due to lack of vagina!

Aren't these two the most popular reasons we all tend to hear?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

1. The cock factor - so they still can say/think they're straight not gay cos they only sucked a cock from a feminine looking trannies adding men of course doesn't do it for them (to convinced themselves they aren't fags in denials).

HTG
    Just out of curiosity Hara, how many guys get into trannys then move onto men?

Veteran Poster

2. The ass fucking taboo - Let's face it, not a lot of women would let a guy fuck them in the ass. With trannies, ass fuking is a given due to lack of vagina!

~Kisses.

HTG
    Meh, I don't think it's as simple as 1 of 2 reasons. I have only lived in LA 7 months, maybe set foot in my first TS club 6 months ago. I certainly wasn't thinking about specific sex acts. I was just dumbstruck by how cute, and how attracted I in fact was, to TS women. Just not an area I got to explore in Ferndale.

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt

HTG
    lol You'd be surprised (I know a few actually). But that should be another thread. I'm sure fellow tg's can share their insights and experiences on this matter.

Like most gay men would tell me.."It's just a matter of time, before he swings and bats (play) for our team!" lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by raybbaby

2. The ass fucking taboo - Let's face it, not a lot of women would let a guy fuck them in the ass. With trannies, ass fuking is a given due to lack of vagina!

~Kisses.

HTG
    Meh, I don't think it's as simple as 1 of 2 reasons. I have only lived in LA 7 months, maybe set foot in my first TS club 6 months ago. I certainly wasn't thinking about specific sex acts. I was just dumbstruck by how cute, and how attracted I in fact was, to TS women. Just not an area I got to explore in Ferndale.
    Come on! How many men would really date, live in or marry one? Not very many. Though since this is a tranny forum, we always hear the most political answer the one above or: I like trannies and I see them as women bullcrap. It's nothing but pure icing really when push comes to shove..they go gay or get married and have kids with women. I'm sure there's a few but the majority are just in it for the thrill of some shecock and asspussy if you ask me (and that's being honest)!

And raybbaby, do you think you'd moved out here if LA is much like Ferndale?

~Kisses.

HTG

lol You'd be surprised (I know a few actually). But that should be another thread. I'm sure fellow tg's can share their insights and experiences on this matter.

Like most gay men would tell me.."It's just a matter of time, before he swings and bats (play) for our team!"
    SB is correct, he already plays for that team, in the position of powerbottom.

Gold Poster

Default you got to try some Diprivan aka Propofol

you got to try some Diprivan aka Propofol

it will give you a WICKED RIDE

SPACEY

HANG 10 DUDE

what you on Brenda, I want some of it

@phobun

Rofl

Don't we know it! lol

~Kisses.

HTG