• yuck! I do not like hitting the duke chutes

4 4.26%
  • I like hitting the duke chutes

83 88.30%
  • I like post op transsexuals

7 7.45%
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1621222324252627 LastLast
    Junior Poster

I love this phrase "hittin' the duke chutes" and have already used it on friends. Some even PRETEND to know what I'm talking about. :P

Junior Poster

I love this phrase "hittin' the duke chutes" and have already used it on friends. Some even PRETEND to know what I'm talking about. :P

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Duke Chutes is the name of my new punk band. We're like an X-Rated shemale version of the Runaways, except Kim Fowley did not discover us. lol

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

I would totally buy that album.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Duke Chutes is the name of my new punk band. We're like an X-Rated shemale version of the Runaways, except Kim Fowley did not discover us. lol
    Not to be confused with the Pork Dukes. I bet you remember them.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dirky
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Not to be confused with the Pork Dukes. I bet you remember them.
    I've heard of them, but I like the Amboy Dukes, before Ted Nugent was total dick. lol

Junior Poster

even though i am still a V My heart still tells me that when a do start fucking pussy or ass ill love it . For couples they just use what they got when it comes to fucking or making love. They all have their preference of doing what they like how ever they like it .So we should not judge or tell people what they should like. It's thier choice how they express those feeling for each other and we should respect that choice.I would let my gf fuck me if she wanted. I would not feel like less of a man just a better lover. cuz i am a far better lover then a fucker. I don't care what other people say about me and my life choices.

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Veteran Poster

Duke Chutes is an up and coming college golfer!

Rookie Poster

I don't care if it labels me gay. As a matter of fact, a very soft fem looking boy dressed is fine by me, no breasts required. I prefer the look of a woman though, but with a beautiful hard one. And I live to be topped. Doesn't bring me much pleasure, but I love to give that pleasure to someone if they are into it.

Most regular non pro TS girls are not into topping at all in my experience. That's fine too if they enjoy getting some oral. The little raisen dicks that don't work are a NO WAY NO DEAL for me though.

Rookie Poster

I don't care if it labels me gay. As a matter of fact, a very soft fem looking boy dressed is fine by me, no breasts required. I prefer the look of a woman though, but with a beautiful hard one. And I live to be topped. Doesn't bring me much pleasure, but I love to give that pleasure to someone if they are into it.

Most regular non pro TS girls are not into topping at all in my experience. That's fine too if they enjoy getting some oral. The little raisen dicks that don't work are a NO WAY NO DEAL for me though.