View Poll Results: Why is it tanking?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • His numbers don't add up on Health care

1 4.55%
  • He failed to stimulate the economy after spending nearly a trillion tax dollars

6 27.27%
  • Unemployment is greater now than before the stimulus

3 13.64%
  • He acts like a petulant child when he doesn't get his way

3 13.64%
  • Republicans are racists who hate black people

9 40.91%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Obama popularity tanking

His numbers are falling faster than a stone dropped from a moving plane.

Tell me why you think they are.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Can I vote for more than one?

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Stones don't fall any faster from a moving plane, then from a hovering copter.

People are still feeling the economic crunch of a jobless recovery and there's no promise of an immediate remedy. People are afraid he's not pushing hard enough for the public option in the health care bill. People aren't happy that single-payer wasn't even seriously considered. Economists are afraid he hasn't applied enough stimulus to overcome the inertia of the economic slump and lot's of people agree.

BTW: I never saw this president behave petulantly even once, unlike our last president who was petulant on a daily basis. Republicans don't hate black people. But people who do hate blacks and latinos are likely, if they vote at all, to be republicans.

So just how bad is a 59% approval rating?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Junior Poster

Politicians numbers never add up. Politicians don't do math. Example, Bush fired the guy that estimated that Iraq war would cost 200 Billion and promoted the guy who came up with the official estimate of 50 Billion. Current estimates are that the war cost will be north of 3 Trillion.

The stimulus was 2/3rds too small. He stimulated the economy but not nearly enough. The debt load on the public is too high and that's not going to change so long as the employment and wage base keep shrinking. The alternative to Obama's tiny stimulous seems to be the 0 stimulous Republicans so oh well...

The fact that the stock market is going up at the same time that the real economy is going down is not a good sign. I think this is a signal that we still have some ugly surprises ahead of us before we can even start talking about any kind of recovery.

Obama is getting cranky about healthcare but the fact is that he missed his chance to rally his base on healthcare when he didn't push single payer healthcare. He ended up masively compromising on the plan with Republicans and the health insurance industry and those bastards still aren't going to support the plan. Obama has no one but himself to blame for the stall in finalizing a healthcare plan because he could have and should have just ignored the Republicans and health insurance lobbyists.

Obama keeps hiring ex-Goldman crooks to work in his administration. There was another one just the other week. Not a great way to increase your public approval.

Obama's base is starting to view him as being too small of a change away from the bad old Bush days.

Republicans don't hate black people, they hate poor people and anyone else that causes thier taxes to go up.

Obama's 59% approval rating is good but I question how big a deal that is at the moment. For the most part, the Republicans are an ugly mess and people trust them about as much as they trust Charlie Manson. Also, people highly disapprove of Summers, Geithner and Burnanke... but that disaproval has not rubbed off on Obama yet, he still has time to get those idiots in line or fire them.

Junior Poster

The stimulus was an expensive democrat dildo for stimulating barny fags butthole. Only 15% of all the money stolen from the American people are for helping the economy. The remainder went into democrat pockets.

I don't accept the choices in the poll, nor do I accept the premise that the President's popularity is tanking in the first place. Framing & phrasing the question is the biggest problem with all polls.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Obama, believe it or not, is inline with the "Bush Doctrine"... That is to say "Get 'em over there so we don't have to fight 'em here"... Um, yeah pal.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by q1a2z3
    The stimulus was an expensive democrat dildo for stimulating barny fags butthole. Only 15% of all the money stolen from the American people are for helping the economy. The remainder went into democrat pockets.
    I would like to know your source for that 15% number.

Quote Originally Posted by timebomb
    Quote Originally Posted by q1a2z3
    I would like to know your source for that 15% number.
    Haven't you heard? He developed his own thinktank.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	head_up_ass_996.jpg 
Views:	297 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	257956  

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Rookie Poster

It just makes me mad when people throw numbers and percentiles out there as if its a certified fact.

Don't you just love the scales of justice?