Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Whoa , I dont fear dating and i made a promise to take care of grams and i dont know about you but a real man keeps his word. And i dont think i'm fawning ... i pay compliments and flirt but is that so wrong? And i dont recall asking a girl to move here and " Hee - Haw " ? Whatever ... i thought it was honorable to take care of your family.

I don't think an adult male has a chance of ever getting a date if he calls his grandmother "grams" in public.

...please, please ,please stop doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    i made a promise to take care of grams and i dont know about you but a real man keeps his word.
    That's great, but you can do so in other ways. You can take care of her without insisting that you and any future partner live with her. Lots of couples ensure that their older relatives live comfortable lives, without living with them. Many seniors appreciate living as independently as possible, and near others who are their contemporaries.

It is extremely unlikely that any relationship would be successful if it is a threesome, with your grams as your focus. As I wrote before, no girl wants to be a second fiddle on Hee-Haw.

Which makes me consider that perhaps you are deliberately sabotaging your desire to get out and date.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

I'll just keep my mouth shut from now on ... bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    I'll just keep my mouth shut from now on ... bye.
    Sorry, but it's not like I'm Tammy Wynette singing "Stand by your Grams"

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: sound familiar to you girls???

Quote Originally Posted by JeniferTS
    "i just wanna say you fine ass hell gurl im str8 and still wanna get wit you lol. wud you date a str8 guy that took you out dinner movie wutever but never brought you around his friends or family cus he was embarresd about the situation?? just asking"

a message i received this morning..at least he's okay with strangers seeing us out together
    lol IF only, we could have a dollar for every email like this!

Seriously though, based on experience and observation - men would say just about anything even fake a future together to get what they want at present..and before you know it, he never calls or emails you back!

Pushing 40, blonde PR executive Samantha is the most cynical of the four girlfriends. She instructs the other women that "we're all alone, even when we're with men. My advice to you is to embrace that fact, slap on some armor, and go through life like I do, enjoying men!" Yet later on, even sophisticated Samantha gets duped by a club owner, who misleads her about their future together. William promises Sam he'll invite her to East Hampton for the summer, only to stand her up at their second date. Samantha waits for him "without a book, or a project, or any of her dining-alone armor." William, we are told bitterly, was "one of those men who faked a future to get what he wanted in the present." She bursts into tears and flees the restaurant. "I can't believe I fell for some guy's line," she cries to her buddies. "But sometimes you need to hear a ‘we.’
    Sex and The City: Season 2: Episode 4 They Shoot Single People, Don't They?

http://www.locatetv.com/tv/sex-and-t...eason-2/839240

Did we learn anything ladies? lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

You girls talk but........
    If he was good looking enough you know you would.......

And thats just how it is

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother

And thats just how it is
    I doubt that you can attribute the perspective you enjoyed when you were a queen to all the individual transsexuals here.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother

And thats just how it is
    I doubt that you can attribute the perspective you enjoyed when you were a queen to all the individual transsexuals here.
    you rock my soxx

You guys are such Captain save a tranny types it makes you look so weak and soft to always be coming to their aid like this.
    These girls can defend themselves.
    You can continue to hate me all you want and I am going to continue to tell you guys what you actually are!

POWERBOTTOM![/list]