Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default just curious if im the only one

Hey, this questions is for the guys and girls who, for whatever reasons, are reading this. My posts are not many, but i have much experience/knowledge, and don't say much unless i have something to say. Im at a point in my life where I am so comfortable with myself, my affection for ts/tgs, and now im actively looking to meet "that right girl" . But is that realistic? Since I was a teenager, growing up in queens and partying in Manhattan I've had my plenty share of one nighters, possible serious relationships, and at least two that were "'wifey" material. For whatever reasons, nothing really serious ever panned out. i get this hope that a kindred spirit is out here, wherever she is (and that much I'm sure, SHE is out there). Maybe we compliment each other where one is strong where the other is soft and in between a solid, healthy, prosperous relationship awaits. Sort of like a prince looking for his princess/queen. Pero es tan deficile! I get hit up alot as a trick, mainly due to my attention to hygeine and my white (although I'm spanish) complextion. Or maybe Im obvious and give the perception as a "mark', i dont know.

But the jist of this rant is to ask- If you are a little lost (who isn't) and wish to find a girl out of the purest of intentions, not some fetish, not some short term convenience thnig, is it really a hopeless endeavor? To understand and be understood are such priceless things, maybe i'm a little jaded (one too many times hit up for$$$$, when even if I had it it's not the connection I m looking for) can really confuse your radar. When i have, i give 110%. Besides the peeps that come on this site to see nudey pics, does any one understand where im coming from? Either way, im heading out chin up, heart on my sleeve, knowing that people come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. wish me luck, and I return that wish to you.

Junior Poster

Holy crap that was confusing, was the second part supposed to sum things up? LOL it was just as hard to read.

I'm sorry, anyway, I think that what you want is unrealistic and I don't think you'll find who you're exactly looking for. If you lived in Brazil or somewhere there's a lot of TS friends, I'd say maybe you'd have better luck.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanDream
    Holy crap that was confusing, was the second part supposed to sum things up? LOL it was just as hard to read.

I'm sorry, anyway, I think that what you want is unrealistic and I don't think you'll find who you're exactly looking for. If you lived in Brazil or somewhere there's a lot of TS friends, I'd say maybe you'd have better luck.
    Thanks for your insight, but I live in NY, where's there's a diverse, phenomal groups of girls and I agree, these hopes are unrealistic, but they are,nontheless, possible. Best of luck to you

Although meeting the right person can be difficult here's my advice: Instead of going out to 'hook up', going out to find some ts girls that you might be able to hang out as friends. Make your desires known, and hold out for someone that could be long term potential. Altlhough they were not ts, I have had two relationships that were introduced to me by other women, who wanted their friends to meet someone nice.

I think there are lots of women out there wanting to meet the right man. I think the key is to not sleep with so many women that know each other. That's when you become seen as a passed around commodity. So in short hold back from sex, even though it may be available until you can see a bigger picture. Hang out, have fun instead.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

I too am in pursuit of a loving ltr . It's an uphill battle here and sometimes i feel as if i'm pushing a big rock up a steep hill ... only to have it roll back down when i'm on top. My point is ... I believe that there is a match out there for everyone, someone who just fits. Best of luck ... to both of us.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Try some dating sites that specialize in romance with transsexuals. There is a free site dating site for transsexuals and the guys that love them called http://www.transpassions.com. There are other websites that offer dating services but it comes at a monthly cost.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Platinum Poster

It seems a lot of tgirls are very jaded when it comes to men. Yet still seek a connection of sorts.

A lot of ‘new girls’ get their hearts stomped out when they first start transitioning. Something about living as a girl puts delusions of grandeur in our heads, and we think I HAVE ARRIVED- and expect to be loved as women in happy, straight relationships. We fall for guys pretty hard- too fast too often, and it usually blows up in our naive faces.

The lessons we take from this vary greatly.

I know many girls who have a ‘fuck it’ attitude. And aren’t really open to relationships because of so many bad experiences.
    Men become either trick or trade. If he’s hot, the sex is free. If he’s not- he’s paying.

Then there are weirdoes like me who enjoy their own company just fine. I opt to take myself out of all that BS. I’ll go on dates and will play the back and wait for a man to do something bad to me or reveal something unsavory about himself (hopefully before the sex), in which case I can self-righteously bail and return to AlyssaLand where it’s safe.

I think both are sicknesses.
    Maybe when this new health-care bill passes, we can all see psychotherapists without breaking the bank
    (Then you'll stand a better chance of finding what you need)

I want to have boyfriend too or even husband where could i find them

Rookie Poster

Queens!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    I want to have boyfriend too or even husband where could i find them
    Come to beautiful Hawaii, I'll marry you !

"Strangers In The Night, Exchanging Clothing, Strangers In My Pants..."