Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Castrated TS

Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    Also...

Alexis is fucking hot, but that picture is kind of gross. Is her scar infected, or was the photo taken too soon after her surgery? Either way, aren't there photos of her where she is healed up?

How do we get her to LA?
    Looks like she just had it done and still is healing ... I love being castrated compared to when i still had balls. Because i can orgasmize one after another without having to wait for it to rebuild .. i shoot clear precum when i orgasmize.. i tend to be much of a bottom when i wanna cum cuz of the prostate gland stimulation omfg now im getting myself all hot talking about this hehehe!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Olivia Love

Quote Originally Posted by Olivialove
    Quote Originally Posted by HP1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirky
    I gotta admit you have balls starting a thread like this!
    I agree....

I thought Olivia had testicular cancer?
    yeah i did almost 8 years ago it wasnt fun lol but the result is awesome after i went into remission I am thankful for it see How fem ive gotten!
    That's my point, I think other TS who have had orchi's are often really beautiful. I think it would be a really cool idea for a movie.
    i am with u on that one let me know if u neeeeed me mmm!

Olivia Love

Quote Originally Posted by Dirky
    I gotta admit you have balls starting a thread like this!
    I agree....

I thought Olivia had testicular cancer?
    yeah i did almost 8 years ago it wasnt fun lol but the result is awesome after i went into remission I am thankful for it see How fem ive gotten!
    That's my point, I think other TS who have had orchi's are often really beautiful. I think it would be a really cool idea for a movie.

Olivia, I typed that before thinking and I hope I didn't disrespect you.
    You are more beautiful now then you looked years ago, and you're one of my favorite stars and hope to meet you one day just to say I've chatted with one of the most gorgeous famous girls ever!
    no worries the world already knows lol... its important to educate others of my experiences.. when it happens to other girls its not the end of the world if its caught on time. special note to girls on HRT for long time be sure to look for lump even its small or look abnormal just go to dr!

Olivia Love

How do we get her to LA?
    Looks like she just had it done and still is healing ... I love being castrated compared to when i still had balls. Because i can orgasmize one after another without having to wait for it to rebuild .. i shoot clear precum when i orgasmize.. i tend to be much of a bottom when i wanna cum cuz of the prostate gland stimulation omfg now im getting myself all hot talking about this hehehe![/quote]

I don't have much precum, maybe its my diet (lacking in protein), but I also have orgasm after orgasm. That was one of the things that made me feel very connected to other women, was being multi-orgasmic like other girls.

I also feel like my smell changed after the operation, and I can smell testosterone. Does that seem crazy?

You are such a fox Olivia. Do you ever do g/g scenes? Or would you consider doing one?

How do we get her to LA?
    Looks like she just had it done and still is healing ... I love being castrated compared to when i still had balls. Because i can orgasmize one after another without having to wait for it to rebuild .. i shoot clear precum when i orgasmize.. i tend to be much of a bottom when i wanna cum cuz of the prostate gland stimulation omfg now im getting myself all hot talking about this hehehe!
    I don't have much precum, maybe its my diet (lacking in protein), but I also have orgasm after orgasm. That was one of the things that made me feel very connected to other women, was being multi-orgasmic like other girls.

I also feel like my smell changed after the operation, and I can smell testosterone. Does that seem crazy?

You are such a fox Olivia. Do you ever do g/g scenes? Or would you consider doing one?[/quote] oh yesss i noticed the change of smell and u know thyroids produces testostrone as well? thats why the sense of smell is affected in some ways after orchy.. Most importantly is the chemical change that takes 6 months to a year all that stablizing and body getting used to less testostrone... my chemical change waspretty bad i would get soo upset soo easily and completely emotional ... Thank god that is overrrrr with me hahaha.... mmm thank u Mandy for the kind words Hell yea i do g/g scene too Girl im such a BISexual

Olivia Love

Hell yea i do g/g scene too Girl im such a BISexual
    Good to know

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness

also many girls that have their testicles cant ejaculate as the volume of blockers they are on has knocked that aspect out.
    Well theyre good for saying no to mean hotboys looking to hook up.

Lots of heartache avoided because of these little gems.

Platinum Poster

Doesnt an orchi make it harder to have a good SRS done?

Rookie Poster

hi mandy,

i was a member of your old site and im planning to rejoin your new one.

i love your scenes, especially the fetish stuff

do you have any plans to work with elise again?

Quote Originally Posted by coca
    hi mandy,

i was a member of your old site and im planning to rejoin your new one.

i love your scenes, especially the fetish stuff

do you have any plans to work with elise again?
    I would definitely like to. Elise is one of the most creative people I know and she's a great time. I think the option for us to work together is always open because we are friends and keep in semi-regular contact.