Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Dreams and their interpretations!

Symbols are the language of dreams. And acquiring the ability to interpret your dreams is a powerful tool. In analyzing your dreams, you can learn about your deep secrets and hidden feelings. Remember that no one is a better expert at interpreting your dreams than yourself.

To guide you with your interpretation, we have interpreted over 4100 keywords and symbols and over 12000 different meanings in our ever expanding dream dictionary. These meanings are in no way, the final say in what YOUR dream means, but it will hopefully inspire you to explore and offer a suggestive starting point for understanding your own dreams.

Every detail, even the most minute element in your dream is important and must be considered when analyzing your dreams. Each symbol represents a feeling, a mood, a memory or something from your unconscious. Look closely at the characters, animals, objects, places, emotions, and even color and numbers that are depicted in your dreams. Even the most trivial symbol can be significant. This dictionary, along with your own personal experiences and circumstances, will serve to guide you through a meaningful and personalized interpretation. With practice, you can gain an understanding of the hidden secrets your dreams are trying to tell you.

LOOK IT UP HERE:
    http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

__________________________________________________ ___________

Has anyone had any weird and or a recurring dream as of late they could remember?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Default Re: Dreams and their interpretations!

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Symbols are the language of dreams. And acquiring the ability to interpret your dreams is a powerful tool. In analyzing your dreams, you can learn about your deep secrets and hidden feelings. Remember that no one is a better expert at interpreting your dreams than yourself.

To guide you with your interpretation, we have interpreted over 4100 keywords and symbols and over 12000 different meanings in our ever expanding dream dictionary. These meanings are in no way, the final say in what YOUR dream means, but it will hopefully inspire you to explore and offer a suggestive starting point for understanding your own dreams.

Every detail, even the most minute element in your dream is important and must be considered when analyzing your dreams. Each symbol represents a feeling, a mood, a memory or something from your unconscious. Look closely at the characters, animals, objects, places, emotions, and even color and numbers that are depicted in your dreams. Even the most trivial symbol can be significant. This dictionary, along with your own personal experiences and circumstances, will serve to guide you through a meaningful and personalized interpretation. With practice, you can gain an understanding of the hidden secrets your dreams are trying to tell you.

LOOK IT UP HERE:

Has anyone had any weird and or a recurring dream as of late they could remember?

~Kisses.

HTG

I went to that site a couple of days ago. I had a weird dream and wanted to know the meaning behind it. In my dream, I was eating candy and my teeth were coming out. It was only the bottom set that were coming out and being crushed. It was freaky to say the least.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

I dreamt i was surrounded by large owls. Gotta look that up.

Quote Originally Posted by bte

LOOK IT UP HERE:

~Kisses.

HTG

I went to that site a couple of days ago. I had a weird dream and wanted to know the meaning behind it. In my dream, I was eating candy and my teeth were coming out. It was only the bottom set that were coming out and being crushed. It was freaky to say the least.
    I know what you mean, there are dreams we hardly even remember and there are those that are so vivid we remembered them clearly. I for one had this recurring dream (some details I don't recall and some I still do after waking up). I think this started happening about 10 years ago. I always wake up crying (in the morning or middle of the night). So I looked it up and this is what It's telling me:

To wake up crying, represents some suppressed hurt or previous trauma that is coming up to the surface. You can no longer suppress these emotions. They need to be dealt with head on.

And I still have no clue what it's telling me. If it's about a relationship trauma, those I'm definitely over with, my parents separating? Hmm, also long gone, accepted and dealt with, missing out seeing my grandmother before she died? Might be a possibility, having not been there to tell her how much I love her and give her a last kiss and a hug when she was sick before she finally passed away.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

LOOK IT UP HERE:

~Kisses.

HTG

I know what you mean, there are dreams we hardly even remember and there are those that are so vivid we remembered them clearly. I for one had this recurring dream (some details I don't recall and some I still do after waking up). I think this started happening about 10 years ago. I always wake up crying (in the morning or middle of the night). So I looked it up and this is what It's telling me:

To wake up crying, represents some suppressed hurt or previous trauma that is coming up to the surface. You can no longer suppress these emotions. They need to be dealt with head on.

And I still have no clue what it's telling me. If it's about a relationship trauma, those I'm definitely over with, my parents separating? Hmm, also long gone, accepted and dealt with, missing out seeing my grandmother before she died? Might be a possibility, having not been there to tell her how much I love her and give her a last kiss and a hug when she was sick before she finally passed away.

~Kisses.

HTG
    That is pretty sad concerning your grandmother. Have you ever had dreams to where you wake up and don't remember them, but then later on in the future, you have the strangest sense of deja vu, and then you remember the dream that you once forgot?

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

I'm sure in her heart she knew how you felt Ms. Hara.

LOOK IT UP HERE:

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG
    That is pretty sad concerning your grandmother. Have you ever had dreams to where you wake up and don't remember them, but then later on in the future, you have the strangest sense of deja vu, and then you remember the dream that you once forgot?
    YES! Though mines a lil different in the sense that I did remember every detail of the dream. Only after a couple of months, that dream did infact happened between me an an ex bf of mine.

Was pretty scary!

Another one I still remembered was waking up crying having a bad dream about my grandmother (I didn't even knew she was sick or anything), then a week after that I got a call from my sister (a friend took it and did not tell me for a week) to tell me she passed away!

~Kisses.

HTG

I had a dream years and years ago when I was still in highschool back on 2001 and I dreamt that I woke up one morning and looked at my feet and there were bars on a bunk bed. I looked over my head and there was a window with the sun lightly shining through the window. Well fast forward to 2003 and I wake up and immediately have the sense of deja vu. I looked at my feet and there were bars and looked over my head and there was the window just like in the dream. I was in bootcamp. Kind of funny now that I think about it.

I agree bte, that musta felt weird!

~Kisses.

HTG