Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Jamie is amazing.

The Gods will do for no man, what he can do for himself.

Veteran Poster

Wow y'all! It's totally awesome that you guys like the work I put out... Hopefully the powers that be are paying attention and maybe throw some work my way so you guys can get some content that isn't exclusively from my site... Here's some links that you might enjoy. Thanks again! J.C.

www.skullcandymedia.com/julvid09.html
    www.skullcandymedia.com/augvid09.html
    www.skullcandymedia.com/augvid092.html
    www.skullcandymedia.com/sepvid09.html

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

I can't understand how you remain so modest Jamie. I first saved pics of you to my hard drive about 3 years ago. Top girl imo!!

Veteran Poster

Default Thank you.

I have to remain humble - there really isn't any other choice. I don't do this for fame - fame won't help me play a C7th chord any better, won't help me interpolate key frames in the animation work that I do and it won't adjust the umbrella light at just the right angle to help take the edge off of the shadow just under my left eye... I do this because I like putting in to the world more than I like taking from it. As soon as I get all proud of my work I turn the corner to see that someone has done it better by ten fold so I try not to brag about my little accomplishments and leave the enjoying part to the fans and folks who appreciate such things. You know what I like saying about all this junk?

Thank you.

At the end of the day it's all that matters - Reciprocated appreciation. J.C.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiecoxxdotcom
    I have to remain humble - there really isn't any other choice. I don't do this for fame - fame won't help me play a C7th chord any better, won't help me interpolate key frames in the animation work that I do and it won't adjust the umbrella light at just the right angle to help take the edge off of the shadow just under my left eye... I do this because I like putting in to the world more than I like taking from it. As soon as I get all proud of my work I turn the corner to see that someone has done it better by ten fold so I try not to brag about my little accomplishments and leave the enjoying part to the fans and folks who appreciate such things. You know what I like saying about all this junk?

Thank you.

MY GOODNESS JAMIE,
    UR SOOO COOL, HUMBLE & DOWN2EARTH!
    & OH SO SEXY!
    YOU ARE TRULY A GREAT EXAMPLE FOR ALL
    THE GIRLS & PEOPLE IN GENERAL
    TO ASPIRE TO BE !
    XOXO
    MELIKEYJAMIE

Default Re: Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by MELIKEYBONECAS
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiecoxxdotcom

Thank you.

MY GOODNESS JAMIE,
    UR SOOO COOL, HUMBLE & DOWN2EARTH!
    & OH SO SEXY!
    YOU ARE TRULY A GREAT EXAMPLE FOR ALL
    THE GIRLS & PEOPLE IN GENERAL
    TO ASPIRE TO BE !
    XOXO
    MELIKEYJAMIE

Another pretty pic of sexy Jamie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jc_1_156.jpg 
Views:	2833 
Size:	147.8 KB 
ID:	257647  

Rookie Poster

i have seen some pretty hot videos of this one! i tell ya this shemale can get you going!

Is it hot in here? or is it just my SUPER SEXY TO HOT TO HANDLE ASSSS!

Default Jamie Coxx is my all time favorite

let's grow old together gurl, what do you say?

Rookie Poster

Certainly the IDEAL Woman...could NOT possibly find any hotter!

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Everyone here is right, I can't begin to complement you enough on your down to earth personality.

The Gods will do for no man, what he can do for himself.