Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    u guys are so corny some times...i have plenty of friends who have pics with famous people where the celeb knows exactly who they are taking the pics with ....big fucking deal....celebs are human too and some even like big tranny cock , lmfao...get a life guys
    (enters sarcasm here) It turns out to be wrong to have friends who are different-I guess...

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Silver Poster

u guys are so corny some times...i have plenty of friends who have pics with famous people where the celeb knows exactly who they are taking the pics with ....big fucking deal....celebs are human too and some even like big tranny cock , lmfao...get a life guys
    Agreed! what's the big deal? He could of just been taking a pic with her. At the BET awards he was with his so called "girlfriend" and he made sure the world knew who she was. He kept saying, this my girlfriend right here.

Lifemember

Quote Originally Posted by jjhill
    te]

Agreed! what's the big deal? He could of just been taking a pic with her. At the BET awards he was with his so called "girlfriend" and he made sure the world knew who she was. He kept saying, this my girlfriend right here.

LMAO !!...

Rappers are men and they get horny too, if the guy like a T well he is having it, he is not the only rapper who likes transsexuals... May be one day a story will be out... of the many Rappers who enjoy to have a TS around them, who knows.

Love...

Cinthya.

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

Junior Poster

Big Deal!??!?? This is the internet, and the internet is serious business!

YAWN! IDK what the big deal is myself.

Now that on the other hand..........

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Hmmm

People meet famous people- you ask them for pics, if they say yes they are being nice and that's all.

Imagine if you saw this pic and it said, Eartha Kitt caught with transsexual!!!

Rather silly, eh?
    I'll have to agree with Allanah. There is a BIG difference posing with somebody famous..say a back street boy (back when they were it) as opposed to sucking one at the back of a limo! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    YAWN! IDK what the big deal is myself.

Now that on the other hand..........
    Imma have to holla at flea bout this pic lol

Lifemember

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ts CinthyaNY
    te]

LMAO !!...

Rappers are men and they get horny too, if the guy like a T well he is having it, he is not the only rapper who likes transsexuals... May be one day a story will be out... of the many Rappers who enjoy to have a TS around them
    Or country singers who like T-women,
    or R&B singers,
    or rock stars,
    or pro athletes,
    or actors,
    or executives and CEOs,
    or politicians,
    or preachers,
    or...

Junior Poster

Oh shit he got caught!!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanDream
    Oh shit he got caught!!
    lol, wow he got caught quick someone call the hood police.