Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Silver Poster

I only met her once but she seemed like a fun girl. Kept trying to get me to disrobe in front of her and her girl. I actually wrote about that shit last year.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...hlight=#520577

While tempting, just getting undressed for no reason is not my cup of joe. Unlike a certain artist who used to frequent the chat area.

She looks like any girl from the Chi, very cute.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    and he once got picked up in Georgia for doing 105 and not having a license but that hardly got reported
    lol I hardly think this story is going any further than forums like these

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon
    I only met her once but she seemed like a fun girl. Kept trying to get me to disrobe in front of her and her girl.

While tempting, just getting undressed for no reason is not my cup of joe. Unlike a certain artist who used to frequent the chat area.

She looks like any girl from the Chi, very cute.
    Was her friend that real dark dark girl with a bad wig lmao

Silver Poster

naw.....

Her girl was a regular poster here who looks pretty good.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Rookie Poster

who cares

No pics of him and Monica?

Neil Young was caught with a Tranny?

Quote Originally Posted by worldbro
    Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    Hip Hop's definition of manhood being a 'gangster criminal' is a contributing factor in African Americans being the most often locked up people on planet earth.
    They were keeping black people locked up and in chains long before hip hop ever started, its basically the American way.

Do these look like 'gangster criminals' to you
    It's very true that the Blacks have been jailed. But before, it was not something we were proud of. We were not promoting prison as some proof of man hood, and letting children think that working at getting an education is a fault, or weakness. The rates of incarceration have grown at alarming rates, yet our community is not fighting this in an effective fashion.

But my major point was that the poster seemed like he was homophobic. I may be wrong about that. But we should be checkin of people here, being homophobic.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    I don't get whats so shocking about that,he took a pic with a transsexual, its just a freakin pic.People need to stop with the oh noos he took a picture with a transsexual how shocking.And why is that pic water marked with tgflix,it might be fake.
    Well said. I agree.

Have a great day

Who gives a shit?

"That's what i thought you said."

Quote Originally Posted by gotchagood
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    I don't get whats so shocking about that,he took a pic with a transsexual, its just a freakin pic.People need to stop with the oh noos he took a picture with a transsexual how shocking.And why is that pic water marked with tgflix,it might be fake.
    Well said. I agree.

Have a great day
    The reason why it's important is because people know him from his music. I only know him by name, although I'm sure that I have heard his music. Let's say that he really likes t-girls for the sake of argument; and then it gets out. The people that know, would then have examine their feelings on the subject. It's not like most men dating t-girls are out telling people. Gay people are more out of the closet than trans lovers.

I agree that a picture of him with a t-girl doesn't mean anything, unless he admits he knew. The point is, it will be news until everybody knows someone who is dating a t girl.