Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    Quote Originally Posted by gotchagood
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    I don't get whats so shocking about that,he took a pic with a transsexual, its just a freakin pic.People need to stop with the oh noos he took a picture with a transsexual how shocking.And why is that pic water marked with tgflix,it might be fake.
    Well said. I agree.

Have a great day
    The reason why it's important is because people know him from his music. I only know him by name, although I'm sure that I have heard his music. Let's say that he really likes t-girls for the sake of argument; and then it gets out. The people that know would then have examine their feelings on the subject. It's not like most men dating t-girls are out telling people. Gay people are more out of the closet than trans lovers.

I agree that a picture of him with a t-girl doesn't mean anything, unless he admits he knew. The point is, it will be new until everybody knows someone who is dating a t girl.
    Good point. Thanks.

Have a great day

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boris58
    I want to take a picture with Jennifer Paris, Vanity and Celeste, but you know, people in hell want ice water.
    I've been fortunate to have pics with all three...although Jennifer was in the background.

Has everyone seen NYCe's avatar? So far I haven't heard anything about it.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Killah
    Everybody already know Ne-Yo's a lil homo. I think Illseed and them at allhiphop.com already kinda exposed in the past, and not to mention some of his own songs even give him away. It aint no surprise.
    You seem to display some negativity about his alledged sexual orientation. I'm calling you out on this. If he is, does this mean that he should not make music? Then maybe he is "bi". That could mean that he is a free spirited and open person, to phrase it in a positive way.
    Hip Hop's definition of manhood being a 'gangster criminal' is a contributing factor in African Americans being the most often locked up people on planet earth.

But my major point was that the poster seemed like he was homophobic. I may be wrong about that. But we should be checkin of people here, being homophobic.
    If I came off a lil candid, thats just how I am. Im an African American, so you'll understand if I show a lil hostility towards closeted homosexuals, with all of these downlow. You're openly gay, thats cool, but I dont respect that secretive lifestyle shit.

I dont hate NeYo and I never implied he shouldnt do music, I just saying some of his songs make look suspect. Bottom line, I wouldnt be surprised if he was banging a tranny, not sayin he is tho.

This nothing to do with hiphop. All I was saying what Allhiphop just have rumor section and the report rumors...and most of the time their very accurate. But as a loyal hiphop head myself, its important that people learn to seperate hiphop from blaxploitation. Hiphop is an artform for freedom of expression, its does not define manhood; its universal and its for everyone, and there are plenty gay hiphop artists out ther, but just not on TV or radio. Blaxploitation is when the negative aspect of the black community is exploited by corporate American and glamourized through media outlets, the same media outlets that set the standard for things such as beauty (for example, if you dont look like certain stars, then you'll feel like you're not beautiful at all)...

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

IF someone doesn't announce their sexual inclinations from the highest mountain the first time they meet you, it doesn't mean they're closeted.

It's only an issue when a 'str8' man is married/in a hetero relationship but having unprotected sex on the DL.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon
    I only met her once but she seemed like a fun girl. Kept trying to get me to disrobe in front of her and her girl. I actually wrote about that shit last year.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...hlight=#520577

While tempting, just getting undressed for no reason is not my cup of joe. Unlike a certain artist who used to frequent the chat area.

She looks like any girl from the Chi, very cute.
    sure she did

Everybody already know Ne-Yo's a lil homo. I think Illseed and them at allhiphop.com already kinda exposed in the past, and not to mention some of his own songs even give him away. It aint no surprise.
    You seem to display some negativity about his alledged sexual orientation. I'm calling you out on this. If he is, does this mean that he should not make music? Then maybe he is "bi". That could mean that he is a free spirited and open person, to phrase it in a positive way.
    Hip Hop's definition of manhood being a 'gangster criminal' is a contributing factor in African Americans being the most often locked up people on planet earth.

But my major point was that the poster seemed like he was homophobic. I may be wrong about that. But we should be checkin of people here, being homophobic.
    If I came off a lil candid, thats just how I am. Im an African American, so you'll understand if I show a lil hostility towards closeted homosexuals, with all of these downlow. You're openly gay, thats cool, but I dont respect that secretive lifestyle shit.

I dont hate NeYo and I never implied he shouldnt do music, I just saying some of his songs make look suspect. Bottom line, I wouldnt be surprised if he was banging a tranny, not sayin he is tho.

This nothing to do with hiphop. All I was saying what Allhiphop just have rumor section and the report rumors...and most of the time their very accurate. But as a loyal hiphop head myself, its important that people learn to seperate hiphop from blaxploitation. Hiphop is an artform for freedom of expression, its does not define manhood; its universal and its for everyone, and there are plenty gay hiphop artists out ther, but just not on TV or radio. Blaxploitation is when the negative aspect of the black community is exploited by corporate American and glamourized through media outlets, the same media outlets that set the standard for things such as beauty (for example, if you dont look like certain stars, then you'll feel like you're not beautiful at all)...
    Thanks for your answer. I read too much into your comment, but I wanted to know. I know that Hip Hop is a more general style, and that gangster rap is a sub genre. And I am not even faulting the whole gangster rap genre. I think we need to teach children the difference between entertainment and reality. I mean everyone knew, back in the day, that Arnold Schwartzenager was not going around killing people. But entertainment image vs real life of some rappers is blurred.

Also you have a right to an opinion about NeYo's artistic output. But the fip side is how many people would be willing to stand up and say he has a right to his own expression, when other people are describing him in homophobic terms?

Platinum Poster

figured he'd be more into guys than girls (with or without dicks).

maybe its just intense bottom, passive energy i'm picking up on.

Junior Poster

WHOAH!!!

Cierra has changed since the last time on Black Tgirls.

u guys are so corny some times...i have plenty of friends who have pics with famous people where the celeb knows exactly who they are taking the pics with ....big fucking deal....celebs are human too and some even like big tranny cock , lmfao...get a life guys

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    u guys are so corny some times...i have plenty of friends who have pics with famous people where the celeb knows exactly who they are taking the pics with ....big fucking deal....celebs are human too and some even like big tranny cock , lmfao...get a life guys
    (enters sarcasm here) It turns out to be wrong to have friends who are different-I guess...

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC