Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

HIV is real but it will not be cured, at least the vaccine will not be released. It is more profitable to treat it then cure it, treating it you have a customer for life cure it it is a one time treatment.
    Why skin a sheep when you can sheer it for years.

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by raybbaby
    Quote Originally Posted by addicted
    Oh my god, have we actually found the most stupid person on the internet?
    Dont talk about trish like that
    Holy shit, this dude just said something clever. Right smack dab in the middle of the most retarded thread evar!
    thats you in that picture?

Veteran Poster

The pharmaceutical industry (I underlined it because you seem unable to spell the fucking word), is not just one company contrary to what you keep asserting.

Among many other things it includes a whole bunch of private and public conglomerates. That means government agencies, private companies, independent research facilities, research schools at universities, etc.

You seem to be under the impression that the pharmaceutical industry solely consists of 12 guys hangin' out in a darkened boardroom butchering kittens and laughing maniacally, viewing the world through superhero-comic-book-tinted-glasses is an excellent way to make yourself look like a jackass. Not that we didn't already have that impression though.

Veteran Poster

Also, what is this now, the 3rd, possibly 4th time you've posted a thread like this? Jeez man, you don't learn the lesson but at least you're persistent.

What's Bruce Lee's favourite drink? Wataaahhhhh!!

Veteran Poster

Come on why do you have to talk about lupin lll like that?

Platinum Poster

Pretty much.

That short bus sign in front of his house isn't there by coincidence.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Every time someone mentions HIV, this troll sticks his head up and says "There's no such thing". What percentage of his posts are HIV denial?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by freak
    HIV is real but it will not be cured, at least the vaccine will not be released. It is more profitable to treat it then cure it, treating it you have a customer for life cure it it is a one time treatment.
    Why skin a sheep when you can sheer it for years.
    yes because obviously selling treatments to ~0.5% of the worlds population (~36mio living with hiv according to wikipedia) the vast majority of which live in africa where they cant afford those treatments is much much more profitable than selling a vaccine to all 6 billion people on earth (or at least all ~1 billion of those living in what we uniornically call the west on a sphere who certainly would be able to afford it)

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Junior Poster

I would not necessarily take a poster seriously...whose nickname happens to be 'addicted.

Purgamentum verbatim ad nauseum...

Veteran Poster

Everything you toxic people have been told about hiv and aids is wrong. Just accept and seek the truth. Its right here for you so you dont have to look far. I have supplied some cutting edge material for everyone and its your choice to accept the truth or continue to live this charade.

We can waste time for months and years insulting each other both it wont change the fact that modern medicine's view on aids is a lie and its utterly corrupt.