Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DC
    The whole HIV causes AIDS has never been scientifically proven, it is only assumed that HIV is responsible for the AIDS condition. This is fact, people need to do some research instead of believing everything they see on the idiot box...
    I think I understand what you mean...HIV doesnt cause it but can lead to it? correct?

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

its possible but they are yet to prove that this is the case, there has been cases of people dying from AIDS yet tested negative to HIV, AIDS is basically a syndrome in which the immune system is completely compromised and you eventually die from related illnesses, eg pneumonia, TB, cancers etc etc

Junior Poster

Unbelievable. This nonsense bullshit idiocy is still around. It would be a laugh if it weren't so dangerous.

I'm a doctor. I treat lots of patients with AIDS. Nearly all of them know how they got the infection.

The pathophysiology of how HIV causes AIDS is very well spelled out in the medical literature. But the fools who promulgate this kind of nonsense could not or would not read anything more complicated than People magazine.

If you want to believe in such craziness, feel free. But spreading your idiot rumors and falsehoods might encourage someone to expose themselves to the virus. That is criminal.

So keep your green cheese to yourself.

Look Im not saying go out and have unsafe sex, Im just saying question what is going on and read about the corruption in the pharmaceutical industry and how they want people to be sick, bottom-line is there is no money if everyone is healthy..

Quote Originally Posted by polarstar
    Unbelievable. This nonsense bullshit idiocy is still around. It would be a laugh if it weren't so dangerous.

I'm a doctor. I treat lots of patients with AIDS. Nearly all of them know how they got the infection.

The pathophysiology of how HIV causes AIDS is very well spelled out in the medical literature. But the fools who promulgate this kind of nonsense could not or would not read anything more complicated than People magazine.

If you want to believe in such craziness, feel free. But spreading your idiot rumors and falsehoods might encourage someone to expose themselves to the virus. That is criminal.

So keep your green cheese to yourself.
    Don't underestimate these guys. They've done their research at Google University. They're right and everyone else is wrong.

Junior Poster

No argument about corruption in the medical and pharmaceutical industry. There is lots of it. But the vast majority of medical providers, and pharmaceutical company workers, want to do the right thing for patients and public health.

This one is so well spelled out that it is not a debate or question or doubt in the medical community.

If you want to criticize medicine and pharma, pick a real issue, not this one.

Look Im not saying go out and have unsafe sex, Im just saying question what is going on and read about the corruption in the pharmaceutical industry and how they want people to be sick, bottom-line is there is no money if everyone is healthy..
    Yeah, pharmaceutical companies only make money after the person dies. There was no sickness until the damn pharmaceutical companies got involved.

Some of you people are so hypnotized its not funny, wake up and have a look at what is really going on

Some of you people are so hypnotized its not funny, wake up and have a look at what is really going on
    So many millions of sheeple hypnotized, and yet you're one of the few that can see reality. Impressive.

I know very little but I know what we are told is not the truth, keep lining the pockets of the phama companies and doctors who don't give a shit about wether you are healthly or not..