Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Professional Poster

This thread got hijack because the OP is mentally challenge. But HIV/AIDS original discovery was so shady and full of political and social (because of the original "victims", method of transmission, and Reagan deliberate ignorance and malfeasance) shenanigans it opens itself up to conspiracy theories. Add the fact that it has so many mystery dimensions which allowed people to add to the missing facts their own life experiences and paranoia, which replace the lack of facts in the medical research. Some folks still believe that HIV was deliberate placed in dysfunction and underserved communities so it can spread indiscriminately and under the radar.

Professional Poster

This thread got hijack because the OP is mentally challenge. But HIV/AIDS original discovery was so shady and full of political and social (because of the original "victims", method of transmission, and Reagan deliberate ignorance and malfeasance) shenanigans it opens itself up to conspiracy theories. Add the fact that it has so many mystery dimensions which allowed people to add to the missing facts their own life experiences and paranoia, which replace the lack of facts in the medical research. Some folks still believe that HIV was deliberate placed in dysfunction and underserved communities so it can spread indiscriminately and under the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by yosi
    Quote Originally Posted by addicted
    the hiv test is bogus
    can you prove it?
    let us see the FACTS
    Addickted doesn't have to prove anything, you're supposed to just swallow all of his BS.

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nalos6
    Let's say for arguments sake HIV does not cause AIDS; but you can still get...

Viral:
    -HIV Types 1 and 2
    -Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV), Types 1 and 2
    -Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
    -Hepatitis B
    -Molluscum contagiosum

Bacterial:
    -Chlamydia
    -Gonorrhea
    -Syphillis
    -Donovanosis
    -Chancroid
    -Protozoal
    -Trichomoniasis

Parasitic:
    -Crabs
    -Scabies

Point of the matter is, WRAP IT or become an STD filled cupcake.
    This is a quality response. My point is when you go for blood work get tested for all the std's