Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Professional Poster

I learn alot on this forum.All i knew was i liked feminine women with/and without cocks.I didn't even know what gg stood for til i joined this forum.
    So when i hear all this Ts,Tv,Tg...I ask whats what
    cause i don't know,and don't want to offend anyone.

"She Shakin' It For,Daddy"

Junior Poster

TV, TS, TG ?

Let's see ...

TV = transvestite, a dude who poses or dresses as a woman.
    CD = Cross Dresser = TV

TS = transexual = a person with "gender diaspora", e.g. a MTF (male-to-female) TS is a man who is making the transition to female. Well, some would say she already is a female.
    TG = TransGender = TS
    SRS = Sex Reassignment Surgery = changing the sex organs. Sometimes, but not necessarily, a last step in the transition.

There could be some controversy here, because some will claim that being a TS is a state-of-mind, so a TV might actually be a TS who is very early in her transition. Also, some TS are not very passable or haven't grown breasts, so some would insist on calling such a person a TV/CD. That's as far as I know ... someone like peggygee may know better.

Veteran Poster

basically if she gets a book job she will be a TS.

That's not my total definition personally, but that will be the generally accepted one.

'We Are, Marshall... Almost home...'

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel
    That is a TV, not a TG!!!
    How do you know?
    Are you on intimate terms with her, know her personally?

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Professional Poster

[quote="MrF"]TV, TS, TG ?

Let's see ...

CD = Cross Dresser = TV

TS = transexual = a person with "gender diaspora", e.g. a MTF (male-to-female) TS is a man who is making the transition to female. Well, some would say she already is a female.
    TG = TransGender = TS
    SRS = Sex Reassignment Surgery = changing the sex organs. Sometimes, but not necessarily, a last step in the transition.

There could be some controversy here, because some will claim that being a TS is a state-of-mind, so a TV might actually be a TS who is very early in her transition. Also, some TS are not very passable or haven't grown breasts, so some would insist on calling such a person a TV/CD. That's as far as I know ... someone like peggygee may know better.[/quote

Thanks,appreciated

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel
    That is a TV, not a TG!!!
    How do you know?
    Are you on intimate terms with her, know her personally?
    Visually, this person appears to be a TV, at least to me.

If someone has never been on a hormone regimen, has the physique of a man, no breasts at all, not even little biddies, that won't measure up for me.

Look, there are guys who dig TVs and TGs equally, but for me transgendered women will always be in their own unique, desirable category.

If it's her goal to one day be a TG, more power to her. She's just not there yet IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by MrF
    TV, TS, TG ?

Let's see ...

CD = Cross Dresser = TV

TG = TransGender = TS

There could be some controversy here, because some will claim that being a TS is a state-of-mind, so a TV might actually be a TS who is very early in her transition. Also, some TS are not very passable or haven't grown breasts, so some would insist on calling such a person a TV/CD. That's as far as I know ... someone like peggygee may know better.
    Very well said, and yes Peggygee is all knowing lol, I have learned quite a bit from her in the past

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

Rookie Poster

She is a TS (early stages of transition) according to black-tgirls.com where you can see her if you are a member there, great site.