Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

girls dont have dicks there transexuals ! i f that were the case you wouldnt be on this forum you would be on bang bros. Some look manly after all there surgeries its whateve your into there are before and after transformation treads on here. I didnt hear anyone crying about the clubkids post how many pages deep is it now?

Quote Originally Posted by ballbreaker
    girls dont have dicks there transexuals ! i f that were the case you wouldnt be on this forum you would be on bang bros. Some look manly after all there surgeries its whateve your into there are before and after transformation treads on here. I didnt hear anyone crying about the clubkids post how many pages deep is it now?
    Oh there have plenty of posts about that.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

By the way in my country mostly in Ms. TS/Gay beauty pageants most beautiful stunning contestants do a transformation change from a sexy beautiful TS girl to a handsome hot guy in the stage live as their talent. And usually people like it so much and they often won as Ms TS/Gay talent due to that

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2QcxnjqC_g&feature=channel_page
    Wow! That's soooo intriguing. You're very good looking and your body has a beautiful "coke bottle" shape and I like that "donkey" you have. Thanks for sharing the clip. I know it's hard for many of the ladies on here to post those.

Have a great day

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

i would scare to many people with my old male picture ...

but on a serious note one reason why many wont show a male pic is that its potentially career suicide as some have pointed out above.. once you see the pic/s you may not be able to view them the same way ....

i was toying with an idea to do this on my website to show the full stages of transition at end of this year once i have had my ffs done...but producers/models and fans/clients have all told me it would not be good.....

Personally i couldnt give a rats ass if someone sees a pic of how i was as a male...but you have to look out for your own interests.

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Junior Poster

Strange question. How wants to see the shit house crazy, off the rails, emo train wreck that were their lives before they became the beautiful butterflies they are today.

Unless you want a quick laugh.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

Default lunatic ravings

Who are you directing these dreadfully inarticulate responses to?

clubkids is 153 pages and still gets updated

Silver Poster

Am I the only guy wondering, why a fella would like to see his lady as a boy?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Lifemember

Quote Originally Posted by jjhill
    Am I the only guy wondering, why a fella would like to see his lady as a boy?
    Exactly. This dude is a creep.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.