Junior Poster

Default Famous Motivational Speaker Jacked & Killed Post Hoe Vis

Famous motivational speaker,Jeffrey Locker of Long Island was found dead and robbed in his car Thursday.

Mr. Locker had phoned his wife Wednesday night saying his car had a flat and he was pulling over to have it repaired, and that was the last she heard of him. The car and his body was found Thursday, near the Wagner Housing Projects in East Harlem, and according to area residents not only has the car been seen parked in the area before. Local store owners also report seeing Mr. Locker purchasing a bottle of water and condoms.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_c...in_harlem.html

Junior Poster

Guess that was one situation he couldn't ..... talk his way out-of .....

Quote Originally Posted by spankrod
    Guess that was one situation he couldn't ..... talk his way out-of .....
    lol, that was painful.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Junior Poster

Yes, well walking around Wagner Houses and for that matter East Harlem at 3am is not something for the fearless. Especially if one is "white bread" from Long Island looking for a little Jungle Fever.

See? It does pay to spring for a hotel room in a good area of town and pay for an incall!

SS

Silver Poster

damn crime does go on in new york

Lifemember

Junior Poster

how motivational can you really be unless you live in a van down by the riverr?...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I see a Law & Order episode coming out of this. You know something is fishy about this, was it the wife? the mother in-law? or one of the many people that sought his help as a motivational speaker? Or one of the people he scammed in the Ponzi scheme? You know the writers are rushing to write this one.

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

Quote Originally Posted by hotvegasguy26
    how motivational can you really be unless you live in a van down by the riverr?...
    That's all I could think of when I read the story lol.

It's even funnier when considering the circumstances of his death.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Junior Poster

Well whomever the hoe was, she certianly didn't charge very high rates. Local news is reporting the man withdrew $200 from an ATM earlier.

As expected local news reports also states according to phone records, the guy placed several calls over the past few weeks and even that same night to the hoe in Wagner Housing Projects. All these news reports complete with shots of the projects and showing one building in particular, which one assumes must be where the girl operates.

Am still sort of gobsmacked that a hoe would work out of a housing project, much less get dates to go there. I mean if one were "Mr. Out of Town WhiteBread", I'd not want to go wandering around certian areas carrying large amounts of cash. Especially if the locals start putting two and two together and start looking out for dates on their way to or from the apartment.

On a good news front, at least as far as LE and the late man's family is concerned, LE has very good leads on the man and woman who commited the crime via use of Mr. Locker's ATM card.

This also proves something I've been saying for a long time, LE (at least NYPD), has pretty good knowledge of indoor prossing, at least enough to know in many cases who the local girls are in a particular area.

L.