Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920

I have never got the whole topping thing. I mean wasnt the purpose of transitioning from m2f to be a female in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Junior Poster

As I understand it, some do it and some like it. The reasons for transition surely can't be categorized that simply. Some girls will like topping and others bottoming. It is like a gg woman who likes to be ultra aggressive during sex and dominate her men is still a woman. Gender can't be determined by sexual style, but rather by how they see themselves and feel on the inside. Thus the urge to fill a passive role as being their mission seems a little short-sighted. It is like saying F2M transitions are so that they can give a girl some dick... it misses the point.

Last edited by Gthoma2a; 10-07-2010 at 04:30 AM.
    There's no pressure besides brilliance, let's say by day nine?!

Silver Poster

i dunno but i wouldnt date a chick who tops or wants to top....if that's yuh thing, great, but if that's what i truly wanted i'd jus get a dude......no offense to anyone jus how i see it....

Junior Poster

I have never been topped and I don't see it happening unless I really love the girl and she wants to, but that is more like going to watch a million chick flix that you hate... you do it to be with her rather than because you enjoy it. I just respect top girls and bottom girls the same. They are just trying to enjoy themselves sexually and portray who they see themselves as on the inside with their outer appearance. It is not an "I don't want to ever have to top again... I think I'll be a girl thing." That simplifies it too much and would make all of these girls lives a con rather than what it really is... a transformation that matches who they are inside.

There's no pressure besides brilliance, let's say by day nine?!

Rookie Poster

I like giving head but otherwise I'm a top. A trans-woman I hooked up with when I was younger wanted to top me so I gave it a shot and after about a minute or so we both agreed that bottoming just wasn't for me. So I bent her over and showed her how much better I am at being the fucker and not the fuckee

Quote Originally Posted by jld1 View Post
    I like giving head but otherwise I'm a top. A trans-woman I hooked up with when I was younger wanted to top me so I gave it a shot and after about a minute or so we both agreed that bottoming just wasn't for me. So I bent her over and showed her how much better I am at being the fucker and not the fuckee
    I like your thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    in real life 99.99% of TS admirer/chasers are powerbottoms lol
    not all men. probably the ones you meet....

My avatar says it all