Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: KOBE'S WIFE

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sugdaddie69
    Quote Originally Posted by addicted
    what do expect from a lowlife whiny pampered baby like kobe bryant who has always had a silver spoon in his mouth. He still has a silver stern I mean spoon in his mouth the way the nba kisses his heavenly ass and cheats like hell for him. Kobe is a rapist and it wont be long before he rapes another nasty whore.

This bizarre marriage wont last to much longer. This bitch is just waiting a few more years when kobes contract is up then she will take half and laugh all the way to the bank. Then kobe can have another press conference crying like the little bitch he is.

kobe's a bitch
    Such a "Bitter" post
    who the fuck are you the shrink on this board? oprah starts at 4.30 tommorow faggot

Professional Poster

what do expect from a lowlife whiny pampered baby like kobe bryant who has always had a silver spoon in his mouth. He still has a silver stern I mean spoon in his mouth the way the nba kisses his heavenly ass and cheats like hell for him. Kobe is a rapist and it wont be long before he rapes another nasty whore.

This bizarre marriage wont last to much longer. This bitch is just waiting a few more years when kobes contract is up then she will take half and laugh all the way to the bank. Then kobe can have another press conference crying like the little bitch he is.

kobe's a bitch
    Such a "Bitter" post
    Name calling isn't necessary,addicked
    who the fuck are you the shrink on this board? oprah starts at 4.30 tommorow faggot

Professional Poster

kobe's a bitch
    Such a "Bitter" post
    LOL,well since you don't know me we'll let that faggot comment past.It seems to be the word that most mentally limited people use on here when they can't think of anything else to say.Have a good life addicked

Junior Poster

Kobe's wife on her worst looking day still is the goods to me , i would be happy to be with her on her worst days

Veteran Poster

kobe's a bitch
    Such a "Bitter" post
    LOL,well since you don't know me we'll let that faggot comment past.It seems to be the word that most mentally limited people use on here when they can't think of anything else to say.Have a good life addicked
    Listen asshole nobody told you to comment on my comment stick to the topic at hand. I expect no less than that though from a another whiny ass faggot from chicago.

Professional Poster

kobe's a bitch
    Such a "Bitter" post
    Listen asshole nobody told you to comment on my comment stick to the topic at hand. I expect no less than that though from a another whiny ass faggot from chicago.
    Ahhh,its not me whining but you that is emotionally unstable.You REALLY seem to love the word faggot,addicked.Are you ashamed of who you are,while you sling that word "faggot"around.Naw,i'm not a whiner,nor am i a faggot,just a level headed human being,unlike your emotionally crippled ass.

Veteran Poster

Are you this big a kobebot you would go through all this trouble? I dont give a fuck about your backwards ass opinion. take a rope a hang yourself already.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Professional Poster

Are you this big a kobebot you would go through all this trouble? I dont give a fuck about your backwards ass opinion. take a rope a hang yourself already.
    If you didn't give a fuck,you wouldn't repy,adDICKed,but true to your postings you're a emotional cripple,just know,calling people names like faggot is MORE a reflection on you.
    LATER!

Veteran Poster

If you didn't give a fuck,you wouldn't repy,adDICKed,but true to your postings you're a emotional cripple,just know,calling people names like faggot is MORE a reflection on you.
    LATER!
    The problem is your full of estrogen, Your a bitch ass motherfucker. Just like that bitch ass rapist kobe. One bitch stands up for the other.