Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: KOBE'S WIFE

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by sugdaddie69
    Are you this big a kobebot you would go through all this trouble? I dont give a fuck about your backwards ass opinion. take a rope a hang yourself already.
    If you didn't give a fuck,you wouldn't repy,adDICKed,but true to your postings you're a emotional cripple,just know,calling people names like faggot is MORE a reflection on you.
    LATER!
    The problem is your full of estrogen, Your a bitch ass motherfucker. Just like that bitch ass rapist kobe. One bitch stands up for the other.
    Your emotional inbalance seems to indicate that you're the one thats taking some kind of estrogen as you struggle,and stumble through whatever conversion you seek.You sound worst than a frustrated angry woman on her period.

At the risk of being crude, The fact of the matter is that most of the male members here would fuck the crack of dawn if we could get up that early.

So what if her dress is a bit tight and her cup overflows, it is what it is. If they get along, who the hell cares what the attraction is. And as far as tapping that fine bootay, that Kobe is a big big feller and suspect that he would be a bit pissed off if he found a size 9 tennis shoe under his side of the bed. Im pretty sure the chase down the Kobi driveway with him hot on your trail would be a short one at best.

Before You Attempt to Beat the Odds, Be Sure You Could Survive The Odds Beating You.

Veteran Poster

Are you this big a kobebot you would go through all this trouble? I dont give a fuck about your backwards ass opinion. take a rope a hang yourself already.
    If you didn't give a fuck,you wouldn't repy,adDICKed,but true to your postings you're a emotional cripple,just know,calling people names like faggot is MORE a reflection on you.
    LATER!
    The problem is your full of estrogen, Your a bitch ass motherfucker. Just like that bitch ass rapist kobe. One bitch stands up for the other.
    Your emotional inbalance seems to indicate that you're the one thats taking some kind of estrogen as you struggle,and stumble through whatever conversion you seek.You sound worst than a frustrated angry woman on her period.
    you mad cause i exposed your male idol fanboy?

Professional Poster

LATER!
    you mad cause i exposed your male idol fanboy?
    Naw,my post nor my replies sound mad or angry,just didn't see why you get all emotional and resort to name calling.It just ain't that serious.