Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    What caught me was this:

They are also required to prove a persistent desire for a sex change, to live for at least five consecutive years full-time in the new gender role, and to engage in mental therapy for at least one year.
    Could you just imagine if that was a universal policy on transitioning transgenders?

lol

~Kisses.

HTG
    That's pretty much what it's like under NHS in the UK, is it not? The waiting lists just to get the diagnosis to get on HRT can be up to 5-6 years depending on where you're located... and if you're DIY they used to insist you stop cold turkey and stay off it for 2 years to get slips. The only people who transition fast in the UK are the ones who can afford to pay out of pocket threw private health care.

The gender clinics here used to take a hard line "you have to be FT for 1-2 years to get hrt" stance, and I'm sure they would again if they could somehow regain control of American trans health care.
    You're right. At least, its different here. Although, over here hrt etc aren't part of one's health insurance (there's only a few companies around that do) unlike in the UK. I recall the UK girls I know were telling me that the NHS and Caring Cross being stern about these rules. Some of the girls (who looked more femme) were given help while others were shun away. Hence, its been a subject of hot debate on some UK tg forums.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

I'm going to hold back from saying much here, but growing up me and my friends would always be in a group talking, for whatever reason someone would say "I wish I had nice big tits" or "I wish I had a pussy". We were never really that serious, just horny kids that wanted to play with pussy n boobs all the time.

I think it'd be pretty cool.