Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

You can nibble on me Sarah

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by TsJANIRA
    ooops.. P.S. I make the best Blue crabs, in butter and garlic , Cilantro and few other goodies.... secret recipe...

Two words:
    ADDRESS NOW!!!!!

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

California Roll with Masaga
    Unagi
    Tuna, Yellowtail, Salmon, Shrimp, Crap, Crawfish, Squid, Octopus...in Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Caribbean, Creole and American cuisines...I love 'em all.

But Maryland Crabs are a nostalgic fav: I grew up on Maryland craps...on vacations to the shore we'd get up early in the morning and coax Maryland blue craps into our nets by pulling chicken legs along the shallows with fishing twine. We'd steam them in a pot with Old Bay Seafood Spice and eat 'em up.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    California Roll with Masaga
    Unagi
    Tuna, Yellowtail, Salmon, Shrimp, Crap, Crawfish, Squid, Octopus...in Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Caribbean, Creole and American cuisines...I love 'em all.

But Maryland Crabs are a nostalgic fav: I grew up on Maryland craps...on vacations to the shore we'd get up early in the morning and coax Maryland blue craps into our nets by pulling chicken legs along the shallows with fishing twine. We'd steam them in a pot with Old Bay Seafood Spice and eat 'em up.
    I used to crab off a pier near Vinginia beach with string and chicken legs. We didn't catch a lot but man did it seem worth it

Senior Member Junior Poster kalina's Avatar

I like all kinds of seafood from grilled fish to warm sea urchin freshly shucked from its shell (I have fond memories of the warm sea urchin at Joel Robuchon and Morimoto). I'm Chinese, so seafood was basically in my diet every day growing up.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jaycanuck
    yah shrimp too. Yum. Janira there's a Fisherman's Wharf restaurant on Prince Edward Island.....wellll.....used to be. It burned down about a month ago.

Oh no wait..that was The Friendly Fisherman.

Sorry...forget my rambling. Nothing to see here...
    The Wharf is a great spot too

I used to eat crabs like 3 or 4 times a week! Those things are so good!

I used to eat lobster a lot, too.

Let's just say I've eaten a ton of crabs, shrimp, lobster, salmon.

Oh my, so many different kinds of seafood I've had, the list is longer.

Don't Compete. CREATE!- Earl Nightingale ... YOU are responsible for YOUR life. Change what you don't like. Stay away from the news and people who hate life.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

We stayed at a place called Rehoboth Beach, Md. and crabbed a rocky area somewhere near the beach. It's been a long time and I was just a kid, so I'm not sure if it still exists.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Junior Poster

fuckin crabs and fuckin lobsters...motherfuckin rock shrimp and fuckin scallops...yeah!

I like a barbecued lobster. all it needs is a topping of melted butter, toasted bread crumbs and roasted garlic