Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    ^
    @Haze and PeggyGee..

In other words, this simply boils down to upbringing? lol I clearly could see why they are how they are!?!

~Kisses.

HTG

Pretty much
    You cant learn to be a woman from a man.......................no matter how effeminate he may be.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Silver Poster

Default Re: Why Are Some 'Girls' So GAY?!

Quote Originally Posted by Nautica

With 99,000 men "Am I gay posts", let's switch it up a bit.

Why are some 'girls' so GAY?! Are those what 'shemales' are? I mean, they 'claim' to want to be seen and treated as WOMEN, yet, they are so flamboyant out in public. Oh, and don't let them be in a group.

Anyone ever see this before? You know, the loud ones: Look at my tittiessss.. I hope my tuck don't come loose.. Oh Miss Thingggg.. Honey child girlfriend.. Hey boyyyy, how big is your dick, etc.

Ohhhh, to top it off.... The ones who CONSTANTLY mention.... when they were a BOY!

WTF?!
    I never thought about it but it's a damn good question. Instead of trying to just fit in and remain Anonymous it seems like a lot of them always want to be seen and heard and creating a spectacle of themselves.

Junior Poster

lol very interesting post...honestly i've always wondered this myself since dating someone like that can be a headache in itself i assume it can be a situation where the person or persons may be desperate for attention and to them thats the only way they know how to draw it. I've seen this alot with ts who usually don't start to get into the process of becoming women until their early 20's. but the situation is different for every person so i don't want to put a certain prejudice on age group, it's more the mentality(as there are many older ts who still act like this). I think depending on why people are going through their transformation plays a huge part. Good topic

They didn't give us 40 acres and a mule, so we took 50 states and the White House

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    1) this wont end well AT ALL LOL (at east for those of us who know girls who read but dont post)

2) Its who they hung with in those prime 12-21 years. You hang around people of an upperclass standing, you're more likely to act like one. You run in the slums, you are going to have a more slum like attitude to life.
    Its who they feel comfortable with so theyre more prone to acting like em.
    Truer words have never been spoken, and that's what seperates the
    boys with breasts from the true women.

It's okay to be a freak in the sheets, but be a lady in the streets.
    I don't agree that it is a matter of how people are socialized. I think we are talking about two different groups of people.

Specifically, there are real transsexuals and there are the frauds, whom you referred to as "the 'girls' who act so gay." They tend to sound like petulant and flamboyant Chris Cockerites on miniscule doses of estrogen. They may call themselves women, but in the end, literally and figuratively speaking, they are semi-feminized gayboys.

They are brassy, loud, vulgar and will often broadcast how they used to be a boy. The only people who take them seriously are: themselves, and the slobbering, near-geriatric pervs who will suck any cock in a skirt.

You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but sometimes you can't take the boy out of the girl.

You can ban them from HA forum though, as at least one recently was.

Quote Originally Posted by Nautica

With 99,000 men "Am I gay posts", let's switch it up a bit.

Why are some 'girls' so GAY?! Are those what 'shemales' are? I mean, they 'claim' to want to be seen and treated as WOMEN, yet, they are so flamboyant out in public. Oh, and don't let them be in a group.

Anyone ever see this before? You know, the loud ones: Look at my tittiessss.. I hope my tuck don't come loose.. Oh Miss Thingggg.. Honey child girlfriend.. Hey boyyyy, how big is your dick, etc.

Ohhhh, to top it off.... The ones who CONSTANTLY mention.... when they were a BOY!

WTF?!
    Im glad you said it but if I did they would jump on me.
    But its SO true.
    I think thats why guys like them because if not why date them at all?
    If a tranny looks and acts just like a real woman why would you even be with a tranny?
    I wouldnt.
    I think guys like the flamboyant behavior.......THEY DO.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    They guys who like loud obnoxious queens might.

Junior Poster

I totally disagree with this. This may be true in some cases (probably guys on the dl who are just as much queens as the ones they date) or those who date ts just for being ts. honestly anyone who has encountered someone like this, dated or seen someone slowly evolve into this, it ain't nothing nice and to ME not only is it a turn off but highly annoying...real talk. Thing that the TC posted earlier posed a good question, if ts want to be respected as women, what is with all the gay shit, it's an excellent question. almost makes the transformation (in some cases) rather pointless. Funny thing is people will act like this and then ask why they don't get respected...

They didn't give us 40 acres and a mule, so we took 50 states and the White House

Platinum Poster

I’m not sure what your goal was when making this thread.
    I know pointing out faults in others is an easy pick-me-up for some. But I don’t know if that’s whats happening here.

Surely you have enough sympathy for your sisters to make the effort to look a little deeper into why they do things and act in ways that may be counterproductive.
    This reads less like genuine curiosity and concern, and more like satire.

I think flamboyancy is often a defensive posture of sorts.
    A natural response to ward off predators.
    Like neon reptiles and brightly colored insects.
    I'm dangerous, dont fuck with me!

Many gay men often act this way as a response to being forced to act masculine before coming out, and tone down their inherent effeminacy.

Some transgender girls may act this way because it probably feels less humiliating to get spooked on your own terms.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    1) this wont end well AT ALL LOL (at east for those of us who know girls who read but dont post)

2) Its who they hung with in those prime 12-21 years. You hang around people of an upperclass standing, you're more likely to act like one. You run in the slums, you are going to have a more slum like attitude to life.
    Its who they feel comfortable with so theyre more prone to acting like em.
    Truer words have never been spoken, and that's what seperates the
    boys with breasts from the true women.

It's okay to be a freak in the sheets, but be a lady in the streets.
    I don't agree that it is a matter of how people are socialized. I think we are talking about two different groups of people.

Specifically, there are real transsexuals and there are the frauds, whom you referred to as "the 'girls' who act so gay." They tend to sound like petulant and flamboyant Chris Cockerites on miniscule doses of estrogen. They may call themselves women, but in the end, literally and figuratively speaking, they are semi-feminized gayboys.

They are brassy, loud, vulgar and will often broadcast how they used to be a boy. The only people who take them seriously are: themselves, and the slobbering, near-geriatric pervs who will suck any cock in a skirt.

You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but sometimes you can't take the boy out of the girl.

You can ban them from HA forum though, as at least one recently was.
    I actually think that we are expressing the same sentiments.

There are many gay men who transition and call themselves transsexuals,
    but the only reason that they have transitioned was for sexual and monetary opportunities.

The only true or noticeable distinction between them and a effeminate gay
    male is that they have breasts, and sometimes, sometimes other
    female characteristics.

I agree with Haze's point upthread because for many of these "transwomen" their role models
    and who they learn everything that they know about being women is from gay men.

For the most part they gravitate and stay in the gay and tranny scene, never making any
    concrete effort to assimilate, blend or be the women that they profess they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    I’m not sure what your goal was when making this thread.
    I know pointing out faults in others is an easy pick-me-up for some. But I don’t know if that’s whats happening here.

Surely you have enough sympathy for your sisters to make the effort to look a little deeper into why they do things and act in ways that may be counterproductive.
    This reads less like genuine curiosity and concern, and more like satire.

I think flamboyancy is often a defensive posture of sorts.
    A natural response to ward off predators.
    Like neon reptiles and brightly colored insects.
    I'm dangerous, dont fuck with me!

Many gay men often act this way as a response to being forced to act masculine before coming out, and tone down their inherent effeminacy.

Some transgender girls may act this way because it probably feels less humiliating to get spooked on your own terms.

Well,

Let me give you a little enlightening so you may understand better.

When a person tries to help a 'girl' and or 'girls' in a number of different ways because they say they are a 'woman' and want to be seen as a 'woman' and then for them to go out in public and say: "I don't care. Fuck fish!" .. it makes one start to wonder. How many girls do you know would help another girl with her tits in this jealous 'society'?

I don't know how you live your life, dear, but I live in the straight, ahem, straight(whatever that means) world and chose to post this question on this board to get a little more knowledge on how others think. I've asked a couple of them about it before. Either I got no answer or it made no sense. Don't remember which one.

I don't do the flakeness. If had intentions of posting something other than what I posted, I would have and it'd be, quite, clear what I meant.

It's there life and they can live it how they choose fit, obviously. Sort of like when a guy asks a transwoman how old they were when they first started their 'thing', so to speak or when they 'knew'. You know? It doesn't make a difference, but they're curious. Curiosity.

Don't EVER come at me assuming I'm insinuating other than what I type/typed.

See how that works? Are you enlightened?

Don't Compete. CREATE!- Earl Nightingale ... YOU are responsible for YOUR life. Change what you don't like. Stay away from the news and people who hate life.