Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    But yet the U.K pound is higher than our dollar?

And canadians own alot of land now in Cali?

BUT GUESS WHAT

NO ONE WANTS TO LIVE HERE OTHER THAN MEXICANS
    Currency values don't even matter right now unless you're a trader IMHO. Ideally, we should all be buying gold.

~BB~

Professional Poster

I have shown myself to be way more intellectual than you, everyone on this forum knows that.
    We will date what we like, just leave your opinions out, thank you.

My friend visited London and other areas, she said Europe was amazing, and the acceptance of transsexuals was astounding to her.

America is a FAIL

And I was born here!

WELL why dont you get your dumb traler park trash out of America then. Stupid high school drop outs are whats wrong with america. Get the fuck out and go find yourself one of those things to date stupid fucker! There's nothing keeping trailer trash like you here so go! It amazes me when we have dumb unpatriotic trash like you who refuse to get your dumb ass out of the country. Youd be hung in other countries if they found out you was a tranny!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sdman View Post
    People risk their life every day to ome to America. America is the worlds dream country. People can look down on us all they want but they cant f*ck with us. We're the last and only super power country in the world and if It was for America who protects you weak candians it would probably be over run by terrosits now. Where there's a problem in the world everyone come running to America for help so the rest of the world can suck our big americans cocks and shut up.
    I 2nd this

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

WELL why dont you get your dumb traler park trash out of America then. Stupid high school drop outs are whats wrong with america. Get the fuck out and go find yourself one of those things to date stupid fucker! There's nothing keeping trailer trash like you here so go! It amazes me when we have dumb unpatriotic trash like you who refuse to get your dumb ass out of the country. Youd be hung in other countries if they found out you was a tranny!

~BB~

Professional Poster

But yet the U.K pound is higher than our dollar?

And canadians own alot of land now in Cali?

BUT GUESS WHAT

NO ONE WANTS TO LIVE HERE OTHER THAN MEXICANS
    So whats forcing you to live here trailer trash? Get your dumb ass out of the country and go live in some third world shit hole thats to your liking! I don't give a shit about the UK pound you dumb fuck compare the US GDP and the UK GDP you dumb fuck. Of course you dont know about economics you didnt finish high school!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post

~BB~

No dumb fuck youre the loser!

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

People risk their life every day to ome to America. America is the worlds dream country. People can look down on us all they want but they cant f*ck with us. We're the last and only super power country in the world and if It was for America who protects you weak candians it would probably be over run by terrosits now. Where there's a problem in the world everyone come running to America for help so the rest of the world can suck our big americans cocks and shut up.
    you crazzzzy lol the only ones coming to america are mexicans and they dont count lol im assuming you think its ok to invade another country on a rumour that suddam had wmd im assuming you thinks its ok to invade afganistan because of 9-11 if your so good why cant ya catch bin laden?so ya stoled part of mexico because ya could congrats ya helped create isreal so ya could spy on the rest of the middle east and ya wonder why theres so much evil over there and by the way how did you guys make out with cuba? lol castro kicked your asses and ya ran with your tail between your legs

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

And what you doing in our country? Now people like you should be banned from every setting foot on american soil. Everybody hates america and wants to bring their sorry asses to our country to make money and a better living.
    sorry we make as much money as you do and a way better living

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by irongoddess View Post
    The Uk is great and i wouldn`t live anywhere else.
    people don`t die on the streets,free nhs for everyone,srs and breast implants funded by the government for people that can`t afford it because we care about people health,housing options and for people that need it,good discrimination laws,discrimination laws on employment,transexuals can use the bathroom that they identify with,if a mtf ts goes to prison still get hormones treatments and goes in a woman`s cell (viceversa for ftm),nobody goes to prison for sex,prostitutes and clients don`t go to jail, and a good thing here is that no many people care about religion,thank goodness!
    It can be very difficult for a ts person in the US,at the moment there are 38 states in the Us that is legal to fire someone just because they are gay or tgs and also only last year thanks to Obama that the hate crime law passed.I like the US and i visit there often infact i`m going there next month for my birthday and people are so polite and friendly and i always make new friends but the system needs to be challenged.
    People that just hate other people for who they are should be punished and in this case Banned because they`ve done nothing wrong to you.

Great stay over there in the UK. i hear its being over run by all kinds of third world trash like towel heads and Africans.

So whats forcing you to live here trailer trash? Get your dumb ass out of the country and go live in some third world shit hole thats to your liking! I don't give a shit about the UK pound you dumb fuck compare the US GDP and the UK GDP you dumb fuck. Of course you dont know about economics you didnt finish high school!
    no shes the smart one who didnt drink the potion