Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    theres a reason why the U.S.leads the world in hate crimes period,its a shame that such a strong country can act to weak and stay so far behind the rest of the world.
    You got beef wit USA homie,go drink your maple syrup ,lmao

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Jay View Post

~BB~

The Uk is great and i wouldn`t live anywhere else.
    people don`t die on the streets,free nhs for everyone,srs and breast implants funded by the government for people that can`t afford it because we care about people health,housing options and for people that need it,good discrimination laws,discrimination laws on employment,transexuals can use the bathroom that they identify with,if a mtf ts goes to prison still get hormones treatments and goes in a woman`s cell (viceversa for ftm),nobody goes to prison for sex,prostitutes and clients don`t go to jail, and a good thing here is that no many people care about religion,thank goodness!
    It can be very difficult for a ts person in the US,at the moment there are 38 states in the Us that is legal to fire someone just because they are gay or tgs and also only last year thanks to Obama that the hate crime law passed.I like the US and i visit there often infact i`m going there next month for my birthday and people are so polite and friendly and i always make new friends but the system needs to be challenged.
    People that just hate other people for who they are should be punished and in this case Banned because they`ve done nothing wrong to you.

Last edited by irongoddess; 10-07-2010 at 02:18 AM. Reason: spelling
    www.fitgoddessbabe.com

''stereotypes were made to be broken''
    ''many people still confuse masculine with muscular….''
    ''Being strong is also feminine.feminine doesn't equals being weak!Being strong is very sexy!''
    ''never judge people before you get to know them''
    ''we can achieve anything,if we work hard for it''

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sdman View Post
    America is for the free and the strong if youre not that stay out! America leads the free the world that's why everybody wants to come here we don't give a shit about a few cowards that hate us we will never be defeated. We are the only super power in the world what's weak ass Canada good for nothing.
    your kidding right?you lead the free world in what exactly?im not here to knock your country just pointing out how stupid alot of americans are thats all.you guys think you can wave the flag as if its a magic potion that solves all your problems let face it theres a reason why the rest of the wolrd looks down on america its not jelously its shame.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Jay View Post
    no i dont im in the U.S. once a month its just hard to believe the amount of brainwashing the government pumps out lol.

Quote Originally Posted by irongoddess View Post
    people don`t die on the streets,free nhs for everyone,srs and breast implants funded by the government for people that can`t afford it because we care about people health,housing options and for people that need it,good discrimination laws,discrimination laws on employment,transexuals can use the bathroom that they identify with,if a mtf ts goes to prison still get hormones treatments and goes in a woman`s cell (viceversa for ftm),nobody goes to prison for sex,prostitutes and clients don`t go to jail, and a good thing here is that no many people care about religion,thank goodness!
    It can be very difficult for a ts person in the US,at the moment there are 38 states in the Us that is legal to fire someone just because they are gay or tgs and also only last year thanks to Obama that the hate crime law passed.I like the US and i visit there often infact i`m going there next month for my birthday and people are so polite and friendly and i always make new friends but the system needs to be challenged.
    People that just hate other people for who they are should be punished and in this case Banned because they`ve done nothing wrong to you.
    very well said those americans rading this who actually travel north and south of there borders know exactly what were saying.

Professional Poster

your kidding right?you lead the free world in what exactly?im not here to knock your country just pointing out how stupid alot of americans are thats all.you guys think you can wave the flag as if its a magic potion that solves all your problems let face it theres a reason why the rest of the wolrd looks down on america its not jelously its shame.

People risk their life every day to ome to America. America is the worlds dream country. People can look down on us all they want but they cant f*ck with us. We're the last and only super power country in the world and if It was for America who protects you weak candians it would probably be over run by terrosits now. Where there's a problem in the world everyone come running to America for help so the rest of the world can suck our big americans cocks and shut up.

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

Why dont all you stupid trannys just date those gross things and leave us the hell alone! Find out whos the real man in the relationships. and dont talk about intelligence high school drop out.
    I have shown myself to be way more intellectual than you, everyone on this forum knows that.
    We will date what we like, just leave your opinions out, thank you.

transphobic and homophobic people should be banned.There are lots of polite ways of saying things we don`t like but to say someone is disgusting just for who they are and( because doesn`t give you an erection) than there should be no freedom of speech.Freedom of speech is the american way but i don`t think is right, that someone can go out on the street and walk around with a sign saying''God hates fag'',etc
    Hate criminals should be punished,that`s how we do here in the UK.

My friend visited London and other areas, she said Europe was amazing, and the acceptance of transsexuals was astounding to her.

America is a FAIL

And I was born here!

Professional Poster

no i dont im in the U.S. once a month its just hard to believe the amount of brainwashing the government pumps out lol.

And what you doing in our country? Now people like you should be banned from every setting foot on american soil. Everybody hates america and wants to bring their sorry asses to our country to make money and a better living.

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

People risk their life every day to ome to America. America is the worlds dream country. People can look down on us all they want but they cant f*ck with us. We're the last and only super power country in the world and if It was for America who protects you weak candians it would probably be over run by terrosits now. Where there's a problem in the world everyone come running to America for help so the rest of the world can suck our big americans cocks and shut up.
    But yet the U.K pound is higher than our dollar?

And canadians own alot of land now in Cali?

BUT GUESS WHAT

NO ONE WANTS TO LIVE HERE OTHER THAN MEXICANS