Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    sorry we make as much money as you do and a way better living
    Sorry your country is a big JOKE. Canada has the same annual growth as Mexico and all the Mexican still trying to come to America not useless canada.

America has the worlds most Billionares about half of all the worlds Billionares are American and sorry canda doesn't even have one. America has more millionares than any other country in the world too!

Professional Poster

you crazzzzy lol the only ones coming to america are mexicans and they dont count lol im assuming you think its ok to invade another country on a rumour that suddam had wmd im assuming you thinks its ok to invade afganistan because of 9-11 if your so good why cant ya catch bin laden?so ya stoled part of mexico because ya could congrats ya helped create isreal so ya could spy on the rest of the middle east and ya wonder why theres so much evil over there and by the way how did you guys make out with cuba? lol castro kicked your asses and ya ran with your tail between your legs
    We got immigrants from all over the world dying to come to america. Not just mexicans.

If you hate America then stay your dumb ass out of our country sucking cocks and stealing money from the worlds biggest economy! LOL.

All these stories youd love to beleive we caught Sadam and killed him by hanging him on rope Bin Laden has his smelly ass hiding in a cave right now running! If we wanted we could drop a bomb or two on Cuba and they'd be no more.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sdman View Post
    Sorry your country is a big JOKE. Canada has the same annual growth as Mexico and all the Mexican still trying to come to America not useless canada.

America has the worlds most Billionares about half of all the worlds Billionares are American and sorry canda doesn't even have one. America has more millionares than any other country in the world too!
    we dont wanna grow theres no need we have the biggest backyard in the world and the cleanest.you have more billionary strickly because of the corruption and that fact that you have millions more then we do but it boils down to this if your talking standard of living then dude you have no clue how far you are behind us period.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Professional Poster

no shes the smart one who didnt drink the potion

Youre just as stupid as she is. She's nothing but trailer trash who dropped out of high school and I guess you just a older version of Paris?

We got immigrants from all over the world dying to come to america. Not just mexicans.

If you hate America then stay your dumb ass out of our country sucking cocks and stealing money from the worlds biggest economy! LOL.

All these stories youd love to beleive we caught Sadam and killed him by hanging him on rope Bin Laden has his smelly ass hiding in a cave right now running! If we wanted we could drop a bomb or two on Cuba and they'd be no more.
    bin laden in a cave? please hes probably sitting on a beach in mexico sipping a brew.i dont hate america im pointing out facts only

Professional Poster

we dont wanna grow theres no need we have the biggest backyard in the world and the cleanest.you have more billionary strickly because of the corruption and that fact that you have millions more then we do but it boils down to this if your talking standard of living then dude you have no clue how far you are behind us period.

Your back yard is nothing more than a big pile of Ice and barren land that nobody even wants to live in. Canda is a waste of land and the people there are so stupid. Canada is one of the weakest countries in the world and guess who has to protect you losers??

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    But yet the U.K pound is higher than our dollar?

And canadians own alot of land now in Cali?

BUT GUESS WHAT

NO ONE WANTS TO LIVE HERE OTHER THAN MEXICANS
    Tons of non-mexicans want to live here,so stop it.Currency all over the world is losing it's value.They're some good ts's over seas though,and there not racist either.Dudes who have lost respect for dizzy over her transman lust,just go over seas.They worship the cock over there,lmao.

Professional Poster

bin laden in a cave? please hes probably sitting on a beach in mexico sipping a brew.i dont hate america im pointing out facts only
    If he's any where its probably sitting among you dumb lazy Canadians. Youre' only pointing out bullshit because your'e weak and stupid like all the other foreign trash who come here to leech off our economy.

Youre just as stupid as she is. She's nothing but trailer trash who dropped out of high school and I guess you just a older version of Paris?
    dude the difference in canada is we tow are tralers to the park 2 months a year when were on holidays we dont live in them lol whats is this 8 mile?

Your back yard is nothing more than a big pile of Ice and barren land that nobody even wants to live in. Canda is a waste of land and the people there are so stupid. Canada is one of the weakest countries in the world and guess who has to protect you losers??
    ice? lol typical american brings there car loaded up with skis wondering where the snow is lol hello were warmer then any part of america on the eastern seaboard get some education dude