Page 1 of 21 12345611 ... LastLast

Default BUCK FREAKS ME OUT !!!

i consider myself pretty open-minded, but i know i can't be the only one that get really frickin freaked out by BUCK (the F to M transexual). i just saw allanah's post with the box cover of the movie she did with him. i'm sorry to say this is one of allanah's movies that i have no desire to see. sorry babe

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

That's a pretty close minded view by someone who considers themselves to be "open minded". If you do not wish to see it, of course you do not have to watch it. But I find the "freaking out" comment a bit offensive- as Buck is a transsexual as well, and I am sure many, many, many people are "freaked out" by a woman with a penis. I guess people who live in glass houses should not throw stones- and I do not mean that as an insult.
    Because the same judgement you are passing on him- someone could pass on your girfriend, fuck, fantasy. I think it's a rathe macho view- a girl with a cock is ok- but a man with a pussy , is not?

The transsexual commnunity is a vast one that female to male transsexuals are a part of.

In any case, I'm glad this will freak and shock some people. I am interested in puushing my own sexual boundaries and it was very interesting to have this experience.

For my own satisfaction, it is a visual mind fuck- it goes to show that sex, gender, and sexuality can be interchangeable, and the definitons thereof are growing broader and broader. These scene was not a "how many dicks can I take in my ass, kinda shock scene"- but underneath the sex- I think it's a challenge to gender and sex.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

so u admit that it wasn't "normal" since u said it 's a mind fuck. usually things that fuk with my mind FREAK me out

Silver Poster

OH SHIT!!!!!!

I had to go back to the thread because the first time I wasn't paying close attention to the um......details of "Buck".

I have to agree with ass eater........it is a bit freaky.

"normal" what in the hell is "normal"-

my life is "normal" to me, having sex with buck was a new experience-

as your attractiton to transsexuals is "normal" to you

you really shoul not go around critizing people because the do not fit into your definiton of normal- as i am sure you do not fit into the definiton of "nomal" to a lot of people.

www.TransexualStarr.com

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

What's to freak out about? It's one of those "do you realise what forum you're posting on?" things. I can't say it's surprising for a guy here to not be physically attracted to Buck, but big deal. I'd hang out with him, drink beers, whistle at girls. . .

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever actually seen anyone whistle at a girl, except in movies from the 1940's or something. I imagine the practice is still alive and well in, say, Italy or something. Those Italians know how to have a good time.

But yeah, what Bucks got between his legs is his business. Don't like it, don't look at it. Why make a post saying "I'm freaking out!"?

so why didn't u say "it was a new experience" instead of validating my statement and saying its a mind-fuck. u know people are allowed to have their own opinions and yes there will be ignorant people like myself in the world, so why cant u respect my views since you're so big on acceptance. i'm not saying lets burn buck at the stake, just that he's not my cup of tea. just because you're making money off of buck do u feel obigated to defend him? if so then ok i respect your hustle cause u can see it as i'm messing with your money

hondarobot------
    i made the post cause i have the freedom to do so. did i not say i wont be looking at the movie? i get flamed for my comments yet we have a 5 plus page post on the " love of pissing" yet u guys got no problem with that.

ok-

number one- i am not going to allow you to turn this into an argument with me because i am not going to argue with you.

what i am going to do is correct some of the misunderstanding you might have regarding your last few posts-

1. you cliamed to be "open minded" but , think again, because after reading everything you wrote you are not as open minded as you might like to think

2. i refuse to validate your statement- because your initial statement was "buck freaks me out" and no buck did not freak me out, nor did having sex with him freak me out either.

3. you called yourself ignorant, not i

4. i do indeed respect your views- i respect your view on not wanting to see it- but i do noot respect your idea of free speech means being intolerant to another transsexual when you are on a transsexual site-enjoying an alternative lifestyle. again, you called YOURSELF ignorant not i.

5. i am not making money off of buck dear. first of all this film is produced by Gia Darling Entertainment and distributed by Avalon. I am under contract with Gia Darling Entertainment as a performer and associate producer of the series. I have no financial stake in Gia Darling Entertainment or Avalon. Buck agreed, was paid, and will benefit from the publicity generated as it has recieved major coverage in The Village Voice, PlayBoy TV, and AVN both online and the magazine. as in good faith, i am promoting this project because i am proud of it. the only person i am exploitng here is MYSELF. it is not A "HUSTLE" SWEETIE- it is a business. your comment about me making money off of buck and that is the reason I am defenfding him is quite ridiculous. I defend him as a person, fellow transsexual, and because he is my friend and a very nice person. no one forced buck, or me to perform together. we had been wanting to do it for a while and finally got the oppurtunity with this project.

6. in conclusion, you might may or not be ignorant- as i do not know you, but you have made some pretty ignorant comments in your last posts.

ps. it was a new experience for me, and nit a mind fuck- i was quite comfortable with him. it will be a mind fuck for some people to see a man with a pussy and woman with a penis together- as it already is a mind fuck for many guys to see a woman with a penis

www.TransexualStarr.com

so prodcers dont get paid...good to see you're working for the love of the industry
    so where do u draw the line when it comes to be open-minded? if there is no limits then i guess u support child molesters
    hungangels' queen allanah whats to portray me as ignorant so i must be right? or maybe its a little something call sacasim
    and since we're on a transexual board and we're suppose to love everything bout transexuals then i say "YEA TO THE COKED UP , AIDS INFECTED, WALLET STEALING, BAREBACKING GIRLS OUT THERE"....(sarcasim, just to let u know). i may come across as a real ass but lets be honest allanah, u want to preach " don't diss my people on our board" but do u really find it ok that some girls that u know personally partake in unprotected sex when they know they're hiv/aids +. u cannot sit there and say that u dont know any or that its ok. i know its not your responsibility to warn everyone bout the next person's stds but i'm trying to prove my point that NOT EVERYTHING A TRANSEXUAL DOES IS OK AND SHOULD BE SUPPORTED JUST CAUSE THEIR A TRANSEXUAL.