Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Senate passes 600 billion dollar healthcare overhaul

Dont know where the money is coming from, but it sounds good.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_health_care_overhaul

No, nope, never, maybe

What do you mean you don't know where the money is coming from?

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    "But ranking Republican Sen. Mike Enzi of Wyoming argued that the bill would break Obama's promises by adding to the deficit."

Dont see where 600 billion dollars appears out of thin air and does not raise the deficit that Obama has pledged to thin within his first term. I think Sen. Enzi has a point.

No, nope, never, maybe

Senior Member Platinum Poster

The economy is already a nightmare. If we're going to spend money that we don't have, let's spend it on our health. Young men and women coming back from the Middle East wishing they were dead is more than enough of a disgrace. Btw, fuck the pharm. co's and the ins. co's HARD in their culos. Overall, they are both fat, greedy vultures.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deee757
    Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    "But ranking Republican Sen. Mike Enzi of Wyoming argued that the bill would break Obama's promises by adding to the deficit."

Dont see where 600 billion dollars appears out of thin air and does not raise the deficit that Obama has pledged to thin within his first term. I think Sen. Enzi has a point.
    he has 3 1/2 years left in his first term. he can raise it up some now and still have time to thin it there is still quite some time left before 2012. Did you really think everything was going to be fixed by either candidate in 6 months?really?Alarmists trip me out

The money is going to be printed out of thin AIR by the private 'Federal' Reserve, loaned to the government with a heavy interest and you and your grandchildren's children will be attempting to pay for it (just like America's Wars)... and as we strggle to pay these taxes, certain individuals will be getting rich from them. Don't you understand how this Country works nowadays? No taxation without representation, my ass. Bow down and kiss your masters asses, slaves!

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    The economy is already a nightmare. If we're going to spend money that we don't have, let's spend it on our health. Young men and women coming back from the Middle East wishing they were dead is more than enough of a disgrace. Btw, fuck the pharm. co's and the ins. co's HARD in their culos. Overall, they are both fat, greedy vultures.
    \

Actually some of the big hospitals and pharmaceuticals want the overhaul because it would effectively give them a monopoly by making it too hard for new companies or small companies to prosper in the industry.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/2009071...08599190994600

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Veteran Poster

this doesn't sound like it has in fact passed, just simply "made it out od commitee" or whatever. I pay relatively close attention to politics, and it will be a big fight and ongoing news story for weeks when it comes time to do this. I myself would love to see single payer health care, but it ain't gonna happen, not any time soon. So while this thing kinda sucks, it's a damn sight better than doing nothing.

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

Quote Originally Posted by raybbaby
    this doesn't sound like it has in fact passed, just simply "made it out od commitee" or whatever. I pay relatively close attention to politics, and it will be a big fight and ongoing news story for weeks when it comes time to do this. I myself would love to see single payer health care, but it ain't gonna happen, not any time soon. So while this thing kinda sucks, it's a damn sight better than doing nothing.
    That would depend on what they end up designing.

It would actually be fairly easy to make a health care system worse then what we already have.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Agreed

BEEP BEEP!