Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: Dear Mistress..

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    A menu would be great ... what sides do you offer , and do you allow substitutions ?

edit - I forgot to ask what the house specialty is ... or do i not wanna know ?
    A great side I recommend is 'sounding'. Crushed ballz the house specialty!

Another one:

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Just
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Just
    Got the answer about being with a someone locally, well you could marry me ill be local with you then.
    Lemme get this straight, You'd like to marry me, someone whom you've never met much less know about? Why is that and are you crazy? lol
    You live as woman them i marry you as woman in hawaii or canada. There ïs another state they say its legal but anyway wanna marry me? And yes i did fall for you when i seen you.
    Yes I do, but no thank you. If you can easily fall for someone online and offer them marriage without knowing anything about them..I would think there's something very wrong with you. Really think about it.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Hey he wanted to put a ring on it ... then you could put "IT" against his "RING".