Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Dear Mistress..

yes Hara_Juku Tgirl better show the money first if its few millions we are talking about.

deposit it to your bank account first to be safe

Gold Poster

Default it was suppose to be a PRIVATE MESSAGE

but since you posted here some of the emale discussion

I am looking for someone to feminize me. I am not looking for a one night stand. It won't happen tonight. We will talk and get on the same page, and start training. I am extremely submissive, I just like to set this one ground rule.

I am extremely submissive, and love to do just about anything. I am very into fetish and kink. I love just about all of it. I have some clothes and panties, but I need help and guidance.

I am very real, so please be as well. I look forward to hearing for you.

me
    I am the woman you glance at, but would never dare to speak to. You will become my slave & sacrifice everything to please me.

DO YOU HAVE ONE LEG OR TWO LEG amputation ?

bboth legs my Mistress, i hope this is not a huge pproblem, as i will do absolutely anything to be Yor pretty sissy girl slave

Your adoring sissy slave

WHERE IS THE AMPUTATION?

BELOW THE KNEES,MID THIGH OR ABOVE THE KNEES.

through the knee my Mistress, my legs end in kneecaps Mistress.

Your adoring sissy slave

at the moment Miss xxx, i have little miovement in my legs, but doctors are hopeful and i am loomking into a private center in alabama that mayy be able to help. i they can i will eventually wak, but for now, as i said, little movement. i hope this is not a proble.

and Miss, if You have yahoo mesener, my id is xxx

understand now. i do not woorkk because, as i aid, i am independently wealthy. becaus of the accident i have a special needs trust that takes care of everything save food,, and it will take care of this Miss. i am sorry for not understanding

i have even attached a copy of the trust Miss, for proof. i am very serious about servin full time Miss, and want nothing else

Your adoring sissy

-head bowed, eyes downcast- yes Mistress xxxx, all that i have, all that i am is Yours to mold as You see fir Mistress. i will go anywhere,relocate anywhere, do anything that is necessary to please You my Mistress, please ohplease just telle what i must do...

Your adoring sissy slave

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

^

The interaction above is sketchy and confusing to me. So what's in it for you tsbrenda? Why are you doing his bidding?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Gold Poster

Default with me doing surgery much of the time I do not have time fo

with me doing surgery much of the time I do not have time for this type of playing anymore

I talked to a few ts about takin him but he is gonna have to move to where there at and is going to needa accomadations

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    ^

The interaction above is sketchy and confusing to me. So what's in it for you tsbrenda? Why are you doing his bidding?

~Kisses.

HTG

Alright..moving right along..I think this one has mistaken me for a fetish hostel! lol

Hi, how are you? I'm going to be out there pretty soon... and I need a place to stay for a few days. would you be interested in having a slave for a few days in exchange for a place to sleep?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

More..

i am a sub wanting you to control me
    i have worked for pro dommes as a
    tv / maid
    hostess
    demonstration bitch
    whore
    stripper

stupid steven

can you use me too

~Kisses.

HTG

Default Re: with me doing surgery much of the time I do not have tim

That whole TSBrenda and the double amputee was freaky. Sounds like she wanted to pass him off to you.

Quote Originally Posted by tsbrenda
    with me doing surgery much of the time I do not have time for this type of playing anymore

I talked to a few ts about takin him but he is gonna have to move to where there at and is going to needa accomadations

^

~Kisses.

HTG

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Alright..moving right along..I think this one has mistaken me for a fetish hostel! lol

Hi, how are you? I'm going to be out there pretty soon... and I need a place to stay for a few days. would you be interested in having a slave for a few days in exchange for a place to sleep?

~Kisses.

HTG
    When did you open a B&B

Lmao..a trannie/fetish/bdsm B&B? Now you might be on to something rockabily!

~Kisses.

HTG

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Let me know when you OPEN and i'll CUM over.