Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Mistress..

Veteran Poster

Will you be loaning him out once he is trained?

5 Star Poster

Hara_Juku and Alyssa's advice to spank the lucky dude , that's what happens when 2 naughty girls meet

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T-wannabe
    Will you be loaning him out once he is trained?
    I might..IF I was in a good mood, sure why not? Maybe I can trade slaves with someone.. or have him service me and another guy? lol I dunno..

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

I'm Jealous

"She Shakin' It For,Daddy"

Here's another one (different guy):

Hello Goddess i am a 45 yr old former Marine 6' 22lbs good shape 36 wasit 48 chest and a meager 7 inches between my worthless white leggs i am also a totally and wall trained slave i have been in the BDSM life for 15 yrs and and specifically seeking out a beautiful strong strict cruel sadistic Goddess to Serve and Worship i will cater to your every want need desire and fantasy with out question i feel every Goddess should own a white sissy bitch boy i also have a huge craving to be transformed into my owners totally feminized sissy slut whore house bitch collared contracted and marked with your tattoo of ownership is not a joke i am serious and do you smoke i live in huntington beach and i am, free today to serve and be used by you Goddess i am the kinkiest nastiest dirtiest filthiest sluttiets sissy slut whore you will ever meet i will obey and serve you or anyone or gender you so order please used abuse humiliate me for your enjoyment and i totally believe in Female Supremecy i was put here to serve and be used by a Female Owner for life
    slave bill
    my yahoo im and e mail is ___________@_________.com
    lol@the bold part

This one was a NO GO! He has pestered me way back when I was at ALT.com

Totally creepy!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

Hello Goddess i am a 45 yr old former Marine 6' 22lbs good shape 36 wasit 48 chest and a meager 7 inches between my worthless white leggs i am also a totally and wall trained slave i have been in the BDSM life for 15 yrs and and specifically seeking out a beautiful strong strict cruel sadistic Goddess to Serve and Worship i will cater to your every want need desire and fantasy with out question i feel every Goddess should own a white sissy bitch boy i also have a huge craving to be transformed into my owners totally feminized sissy slut whore house bitch collared contracted and marked with your tattoo of ownership is not a joke i am serious and do you smoke i live in huntington beach and i am, free today to serve and be used by you Goddess i am the kinkiest nastiest dirtiest filthiest sluttiets sissy slut whore you will ever meet i will obey and serve you or anyone or gender you so order please used abuse humiliate me for your enjoyment and i totally believe in Female Supremecy i was put here to serve and be used by a Female Owner for life
    slave bill
    lol@the bold part

This one was a NO GO! He has pestered me way back when I was at ALT.com

Totally creepy!

~Kisses.

HTG
    He sounds cheap and desperate......I'm still jealous

How often do you get these offers? Interesting reading. Post more! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

slave bill

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    How often do you get these offers? Interesting reading. Post more! LOL.
    Are you getting ideas AD? lol I get them daily. Here's another funny one:

MIstress you are very beautiful, i seek a real Mistress type would be interested in forcing this straight morally raised church going married male submissive into having sex with her . i am real. would this interest you? i have only been with 3 females in my life, all white and no men ever and i have only served a TS once many many years ago. thank you for reading this.
    And I replied with: Sure, I might be interested to forcing a straight morally raised church going MARRIED male submissive into having sex with me..IF you give me your credit card number! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

How about a virgin?

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    How about a virgin?
    Well..I do have a thing for virgins! lol And I'm not kidding..

Another one:

Dear Boss Lady :
    i am an injured slave
    i have been used as a tv maid / whore / demonstration object / group whore
    may i recruit and train fro you
    stupid stephanie
    818-xxx-90xx
    thank you / please use me Superior Person
    i feel mt inferiority looking at your picture
    please let me be your next victim
    BOSS LADY
    I replied with: Oh no! I'm not into other tv/ts/tg's. Sorry!

~Kisses.

HTG