Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Amy i volunteer ... name a time.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly
    would do it in a second
    Would do it to you in half a second

Dude work on your stamina lol , I'd take my time ... and not masturbate for a few days prior ... massive load BAM!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    I really don't get turned on by bukkake. Instead, I get turned on when the girl is turned on and is clearly enjoying being stimulated.

Bukkake's undertheme is of dominating, degrading and demeaning the person being ejaculated on, who is invariably in a submissive position and not usually seen enjoying it. Mostly the person on the ground is a female, and as such is the mirror-image of a society that objectifies women and treats them unequally.

And I don't understand the thrill of watching a bunch of guys standing around playing with themselves at the expense of a girl on the floor.
    The last time I checked, these people are "adults" and no one holds guns to these people heads and make them perform in movies etc. such as this. As far as objectifying women etc. Today, "everything" is considered sexist against women, even the I touch LOL! Ever notice that no one seems to see things that are degrading or sexist toward "men" in society? Such as Curves, LPGA, YWCA and many "female only" institutions? Some, hotels have even started putting in female only floors where men are not allowed to even go on. Why, because women complained of being hit on at the bars??!! Funny, these are the same women that will get implants big enough to raise the titanic, wear a blouse cut down to her knees and have nerve to complain about men looking at her??!! Then complain that they can't find a man???? These are also the same women that will say it's a "man's job" to take out the trash, but ask her to fix him a sandwich and it's called male oppression?? These are the same people that will watch a man domestically assaulted by a woman on TV and the big screen (and in real life) and "laugh" and cheer, but one assault on a woman and they're ready to call in the National Guard, Oprah and the President!! These are the same women who scream "I'm independent" all night on a date, but won't pay for her own dinner! Then say the man is less of a man because he expected miss "independent" to pick up "her own" tab!

Equality?? When a man can walk into Curves, Fit Zone, etc. fill out a membership form and is accepted or a boy can join a girls basketball or any girls sports team without being called gay, faggot, sissy, etc. or when they stop men from having to pay "independent" women "alimony" I don't care to hear anymore garbage about women and their "equality" issues. Really, to "me", it's "today's" gg who are the one's who are "confused" about their gender and sexuality.

Have a great day all!

Junior Poster

ewww

Quote Originally Posted by gotchagood
    Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    I really don't get turned on by bukkake. Instead, I get turned on when the girl is turned on and is clearly enjoying being stimulated.

Bukkake's undertheme is of dominating, degrading and demeaning the person being ejaculated on, who is invariably in a submissive position and not usually seen enjoying it. Mostly the person on the ground is a female, and as such is the mirror-image of a society that objectifies women and treats them unequally.

And I don't understand the thrill of watching a bunch of guys standing around playing with themselves at the expense of a girl on the floor.
    The last time I checked, these people are "adults" and no one holds guns to these people heads and make them perform in movies etc. such as this. As far as objectifying women etc. Today, "everything" is considered sexist against women, even the I touch LOL! Ever notice that no one seems to see things that are degrading or sexist toward "men" in society? Such as Curves, LPGA, YWCA and many "female only" institutions? Some, hotels have even started putting in female only floors where men are not allowed to even go on. Why, because women complained of being hit on at the bars??!! Funny, these are the same women that will get implants big enough to raise the titanic, wear a blouse cut down to her knees and have nerve to complain about men looking at her??!! Then complain that they can't find a man???? These are also the same women that will say it's a "man's job" to take out the trash, but ask her to fix him a sandwich and it's called male oppression?? These are the same people that will watch a man domestically assaulted by a woman on TV and the big screen (and in real life) and "laugh" and cheer, but one assault on a woman and they're ready to call in the National Guard, Oprah and the President!! These are the same women who scream "I'm independent" all night on a date, but won't pay for her own dinner! Then say the man is less of a man because he expected miss "independent" to pick up "her own" tab!

Equality?? When a man can walk into Curves, Fit Zone, etc. fill out a membership form and is accepted or a boy can join a girls basketball or any girls sports team without being called gay, faggot, sissy, etc. or when they stop men from having to pay "independent" women "alimony" I don't care to hear anymore garbage about women and their "equality" issues. Really, to "me", it's "today's" gg who are the one's who are "confused" about their gender and sexuality.

Have a great day all!
    Dude, you're flaming.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    Dude work on your stamina lol , I'd take my time ... and not masturbate for a few days prior ... massive load BAM!
    That's wrong theory. If you don't choke your chicken you're prone to cum even faster!! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Not for me ... I stopped for like 3 days then i was talking w/ a girl here ... got some pics yada yada 40 minutes later ... almost a cup full. I take my time , light candles put on some music and get that good slow jerk goin ... no quickies here and when i'm close ... i stop and breathe ... then start again.

I like this girl. May I suggest a better camera?
    Cheers.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    Not for me ... I stopped for like 3 days then i was talking w/ a girl here ... got some pics yada yada 40 minutes later ... almost a cup full.
    haha yeah, but that was by yourself!! its a little different when there's another person involved