Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is this how it is?

Default Re: Is this how it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSZwV2vmhuo
    She's very feminine but I am not surprised by the behavior of the men she describes. For guys like those guys, it is never about the girl, but always about a self-absorbed craving for cock.

Platinum Poster

not for me.

when i tell a guy my t, he doesnt want to date me or have sex either.

honestly, only once was there an exception.
    and i think its only because we became friends over an entire semester, and he got to know me well.
    Thats out of hundreds of 'u still got a dick?- na, i'm not into that.'

i dont know if i believe girls when they say guys dont care, and go with it.
    'oh girl, he just thought i was so hot, he couldnt say no!'
    I dunno. sounds like a bit of horn tooting.
    Either they're lying, or the guys knew all along, but played the omg, really? game, for his own or her ego.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    when i tell a guy my t, he doesnt want to date me or have sex either.

honestly, only once was there an exception.
    and i think its only because we became friends over an entire semester, and he got to know me well.
    Thats out of hundreds of 'u still got a dick?- na, i'm not into that.'
    Their behavior is not surprising... straight men like coochie. Getting turned down can be painful, but the silver lining is that you have a natural ability to attract straight guys. This is unlike some transsexuals, who are not as naturally graceful and thus just seem to bewitch dudes in denial or guys who openly want cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    i dont know if i believe girls when they say guys dont care, and go with it.
    'oh girl, he just thought i was so hot, he couldnt say no!'
    I dunno. sounds like a bit of horn tooting.
    Either they're lying, or the guys knew all along, but played the omg, really? game, for his own or her ego.
    It's like a bad Bruno scene, one which is obviously contrived and all the participants are feigning surprise. The reality is that guys are dumb but they are not that dumb, and in most cases, the guys hitting on a TS suspect that the girl has a dick. Those guys are not interested in her, only in her male member.

Both parties often lie to each other and play make-believe to soothe each other's insecurities...

Him: "I never suspected. I'm totally straight. I didn't know such a beautiful gorgeous sensual woman could have a cock."
    Her: "Don't worry, I don't think you're gay."
    Him: "You have to understand that I am into you, but not your big beautiful tasty meaty pleaser."
    Her, later to her friends: "oh girl, he just thought i was so hot, he couldnt say no!"

Platinum Poster

thanks for the kind words.

but lets not bash my friends and their lovers

Professional Poster

personally, most guys that find out about my t are still very much interested..well, at least in a hook-up..so i can relate to the girl in the video..however, sometimes i do get rejected after some men find out i'm trans AND still have a penis..but for the most part the men still want to fuck me.

she have a very feminine voice!

and also she looks very feminine yet masculine I dont know how to describe she have nice muscled arms yet overall shes very feminine nice!

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

I dont want to fuck you Jen ... i want to make sweet , passionate , love w/ you.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    she have a very feminine voice!

and also she looks very feminine yet masculine I dont know how to describe she have nice muscled arms yet overall shes very feminine nice!
    like vanessa williams.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    I dont want to fuck you Jen ... i want to make sweet , passionate , love w/ you.
    with lots of sweet candles and rose pedals