Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    I like drinking and when I do I drink heavily. I would be classified as a "Binge Drinker". I don't see what the problem is. To lose my binge drinking status I would have to drink every day and that could be expensive. I tend to black out occasionally but when I wake up the next morning I see I've always washed all the dishes after my drunken snack and I don't leave the stove on either.
    Quote Originally Posted by generalchaos34
    Ill put it this way, those blackouts you are having are caused by BRAIN DAMAGE occuring when you are not getting enough oxygen. The alcohol you are consuming is replacing the water and other oxygen carrying red cells in your blood stream, limiting the amount of oxygen that gets to travel around your body. Your liver gets so overloaded from heavy amounts of alcohol that it also cant handle the amount of booze in your system and its also sustaining serious damage. a little booze now and then, some drinking here and there is fine, but over all, you are going to ruin your liver and your brain functions with binging. If you keep it up, YOU WILL DIE. more importantly, you could be driving when you are blacked out, and you can KILL other people, so get help please!
    This is all really sad, and dino, i hope your exaggerating with your claims. Everything chaos is saying is 100% correct. You are killing yourself. I pray you get help. and i dont pray often

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    I once caught a guy jerking off out of a hotel window in Manhattan off of Broadway. He justy looked at me, and smiled. He didn't even bother to slow down.
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that is FUNNY!!!

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Junior Poster

Dino has great taste in movies, solid political views, and can be replied upon to create some monstrous scatological images. And he drinks hard. What's not to like?

Sounds like a human being to me...