Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by raybbaby
    Quote Originally Posted by Star Angel 86
    This whole thread is a big waste of time. OP asked the question "is binge drinking really that bad"? but seems to justify and rationalize it every time someone points out something negative that has come from it. If it wasn't a problem, you'd never have asked the question. You seem to be looking to shoot down all arguments that it is a problem, just so you will be able to tell yourself no-one could give you a reason to stop. If you were actually OK with it, you wouldn't even be asking. And if it weren't a problem for you to do so, you'd have already walked away from it.
    You sound like you could use a few drinks chill fella.
    why? think it could dumb me down to where you might have a chance in an argument? I don't think there's enough whiskey in the world.
    You're funny and way to serious for own good.Dino,is happy go lucky fun guy,he just wanted peoples opinions he enjoys his life and so do I.What gives you the right to be the judge and jury to say a thread is a waste of time.By all the responces apparently it is not.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shemale-411
    Whacking off in alleys can be hazardous to your health....
    But In New York City, It's perfectly acceptable! lol Guys whack off all the damn time inside trains, a cab (ride share), a bus, an elevator, in their offices, in their cars (while parked..HI JWBL! or while driving) etc. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

I gotta share a cab w/ you sometime Hara.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I once caught a guy jerking off out of a hotel window in Manhattan off of Broadway. He justy looked at me, and smiled. He didn't even bother to slow down.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

If i had seen you ... i would have sped up your sexy.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

This whole thread is a big waste of time. OP asked the question "is binge drinking really that bad"? but seems to justify and rationalize it every time someone points out something negative that has come from it. If it wasn't a problem, you'd never have asked the question. You seem to be looking to shoot down all arguments that it is a problem, just so you will be able to tell yourself no-one could give you a reason to stop. If you were actually OK with it, you wouldn't even be asking. And if it weren't a problem for you to do so, you'd have already walked away from it.
    Damn Ray, this thread wasn't intended to be taken that seriously. No offense to anyone here but this isn't the place that I'd come for life changing advice. If you knew me better you'd realize that I'm intentionally goofy and not trying to seek out anyone's approval. Star Angel 86 and Hara_Juku Tgirl can back me up on that. Thanks for caring, though.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    I once caught a guy jerking off out of a hotel window in Manhattan off of Broadway. He justy looked at me, and smiled. He didn't even bother to slow down.
    Hmm, I once met an Aussie guy at the fetish club I worked at (when I lived back east)..and we fucked by the huge windows in his room @ Tribeca Grand hotel. Soo HOT!

Loveee their atrium!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

YES it is that bad, you need to drink responsibly or not at all.. you'll end up hurting someone or yourself. Try Marijuana it's much better than alcohol.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanDream
    Try Marijuana it's much better than alcohol.
    Load the bong and pass it my way. I got some powerful lungs. I'll pour you a double shot.